majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Oh yeah this is definitely the best of the many Queens of whores, Whores of queens, Thrones of queens, Queens of Games of Whorish Thrones etc games out there!

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Arya Stark pls!!!
I believe she used to be the reward for the 10.000$ goal on patreon. They've switched to amount of patrons now and the reward for the next tier is this:
What about 3 new female characters? Oh yeah, you know who am I talking about.
Which I assume means at least Arya and Margaery as those are the obvious ones, the third could be quite a few.

Reactions: mastaczajnik

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just started playing this today. But I stoped and saved my game when it came time for a big decision. So i have to ask....

Whats the difference between Slut Content Off and Slut Content On ?

Also a few questions aside
Can we romance Mara ? She seems like Best Girl material. Im asking since judging from the images, in this game our MC will whore-out the 3 main girls. So im guessing there wont be romance with them ?
But then again, what are those Personal Points ? What do they affect ?

Jan 9, 2019
Just started playing this today. But I stoped and saved my game when it came time for a big decision. So i have to ask....

Whats the difference between Slut Content Off and Slut Content On ?

Also a few questions aside
Can we romance Mara ? She seems like Best Girl material. Im asking since judging from the images, in this game our MC will whore-out the 3 main girls. So im guessing there wont be romance with them ?
But then again, what are those Personal Points ? What do they affect ?
Slut content off removes competition and tavern content, probably this is what you're looking for, just romance

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What a horrendous grind for personal points ....
I play with Slut Content OFF, since I imagine that with Slut Content ON the girls will just whore themselves out for other dudes. And I pref to see how the romance develops with MC and the girls, but there arent any sex scenes as of yet with the Main Character and the girls ....
Only sex scene I have seen is a titjob by Mara.

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know,
What a horrendous grind for personal points ....
I play with Slut Content OFF, since I imagine that with Slut Content ON the girls will just whore themselves out for other dudes. And I pref to see how the romance develops with MC and the girls, but there arent any sex scenes as of yet with the Main Character and the girls ....
Only sex scene I have seen is a titjob by Mara.
I don't know, played it once just to see what is it about and closed

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
This thread is so dead lol
I wanted to ask if the slut content interferes with the main story and stats or it still remains the same with it turned off?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes