Aug 4, 2019
How am I supposed to progress in Dany's fifth quest? I've played the guessing game countless times and nothing new happens.
I'm also stuck at the point where she finds out that Sansa is also dancing at the tavern, and starts preparing for a new dance.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
This game's development seems to be slow as a snails cargo. Is there any reason for it?
that's right, and after months and months of updates the game receives very few new things, and there are still many scenes that are repeated from previous versions with a "new face" this game could be a success because it has beautiful graphics and an interesting story but the developer unfortunately does not give the game due value.

Reactions: sogetthis

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
that's right, and after months and months of updates the game receives very few new things, and there are still many scenes that are repeated from previous versions with a "new face" this game could be a success because it has beautiful graphics and an interesting story but the developer unfortunately does not give the game due value.
I payed a visit to his patreon an he's earning pretty penny for his game, which leads me to wonder why he risks loosing the interest of his patrons due to the lack of updates.

Reactions: sogetthis

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I payed a visit to his patreon an he's earning pretty penny for his game, which leads me to wonder why he risks loosing the interest of his patrons due to the lack of updates.
They have never been incredibly fast and most 2d projects take more time than 3d ones. Besides that, MANITU has also started working on another project it seems. The majority of Patrons seem to not mind the low frequency of updates too much, this game isn't even anywhere near the worst offender in that regard. Akabur is slow as well for example (even ignoring his current health issues), to say nothing of projects like Innocent Witches or Witch Hunter Trainer. Yet somehow these projects don't see massive losses in Patreon contributions, allowing them to keep working at a slow pace.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
They have never been incredibly fast and most 2d projects take more time than 3d ones. Besides that, MANITU has also started working on another project it seems. The majority of Patrons seem to not mind the low frequency of updates too much, this game isn't even anywhere near the worst offender in that regard. Akabur is slow as well for example (even ignoring his current health issues), to say nothing of projects like Innocent Witches or Witch Hunter Trainer. Yet somehow these projects don't see massive losses in Patreon contributions, allowing them to keep working at a slow pace.
That's true, but Akabur works alone, I believe, and Manitu works with other. In any case, you're right that somehow this slow af projects don't seem to have repercusions. A shame, tho, I'd like to see games like this completed before I die of old age.

Reactions: LoneRanger11
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, , new round took a lot of time, we really hope that you will appreciate it accordingly to a huge amount of energy we spent on it, it took us almost 2 months to complete.

Saves made from 0.16 onwards are supported, you can proceed right where you've stopped last time.

Traditionally, If this update won't be leaked until 25th of April one of the following extra scenes would be added:
- Continuation of Daenerys slut walk in WW costume, probably handjob/blowjob for a stranger
- Cersei anal sex scene
- Redraw of Daenerys tavern blowjob to meet current quality of artworks
- Sansa's masturbation scene - similar to keyhole scene but with our presence

As always I'll do poll at the beginning of next month for you to decide!

Changelog version 0.17 --------> 0.18:

- All known typos were fixed

Added:

- 4th round of "Game of Whores" competition - gloryhole

- Gloryhole CG scenes with Cersei, Sansa and Daenerys

- 1 vaginal sex pool CG scene with Daenerys

- 1 blowjob pool CG scene with Cersei

- 1 blowjob pool CG scene with Mara

- 1 anal animated CG scene with Sansa during cleaning (Extra scene poll winner)

- 1 keyhole solo animated CG scene with Cersei

- Couple images added for Daenerys market walk

- 5 new outfit items for Sansa

- 3 new costumes for Cersei

- 5 new costumes for Daenerys

8 scenes in total

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ah, this is psychological warfare; We either get it leaked, or wait for 9 days until they add the extra stuff. Devilish.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes