0.18 here:
PC:

MAC:

Android:

PC:

MAC:

Android:

--------------
P.S. Sorry if any limits or other inconveniences with downloading from mega or yandex disk

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
0.18 here:
PC:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
Android:
Mega

PC:

MAC:

Android:

--------------
P.S. Sorry if any limits or other inconveniences with downloading from mega or yandex disk
thanks but i guess no extra scenes next time, really wanted to have anal with cersei for so long

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Hahaha, thanks for update. Can't believe this dev's patreons are still limp dicked enough to allow them to withhold finished scenes from leaked releases.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

NohVarr

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone have a completed save file? I don't know what happened to my files and I'd love to not start this whole thing over.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I don't get why you guys are so upset at dev's strategy to try to delay (not stop) the leaking of his game.
I mean, you get this game for free, what would be so hard waiting one more week for the update, there will be plenty of time to wait until next update anyways.
I think the only ones that could be upset are the patrons. And they should be upset at the person that leaked it early as they loose content because of that.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't get why you guys are so upset at dev's strategy to try to delay (not stop) the leaking of his game.
I mean, you get this game for free, what would be so hard waiting one more week for the update, there will be plenty of time to wait until next update anyways.
I think the only ones that could be upset are the patrons. And they should be upset at the person that leaked it early as they loose content because of that.
"And they should be upset at the person that leaked it early as they loose content because of that."

There's the point where I think it's dumb coming from the dev, if one leaks the game all the other donators get punished for that. It's like some student cheating at a test then the teacher decides to give extra work to the all class for that mistake lol. They have more than 1400 patreons, earning 7k a month. That's a low move and even more dumb tbh.

Thanks for the share though (y)

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
TBH I can't keep track of how many GoT parodies there are.
Sometimes I mistake the progress and gameplay of one game with another.

Reactions: KiraJames

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
TBH I can't keep track of how many GoT parodies there are.
Sometimes I mistake the progress and gameplay of one game with another.
Well, if you were to go by how many of them I've downloaded and played, there are at least three:
Game of Whores, Whores of Thrones, and Queen of Thrones.
I'm sure there are others that didn't get very far before the dev lost interest, but those are the ones I have.

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 202, in <module>
NameError: name 'dquest5_1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "denysroom.rpyc", line 189, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1004, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 202, in <module>
NameError: name 'dquest5_1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Game of Whores 0.18
Mon Apr 19 11:21:12 2021

can you do something about this error plz

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes