BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I have scene Dany fuck MC and she will show boobs to a merchant. Sansa gives me blowjobs in the courtyard and if I buy her a pie and she will dance at tavern. However for a while I have had messages when asking Dany to dance saying my dance isn't ready ask sansa let her have her moment. I have done the 2 quests for the tavern owner have done 2 quests for Maya and a quest for baelish which launched the game of whores. I think there are many scenes I haven't scene in gallery but that could be b3cause of choices so am I at the end and if not how do I get Dany to dance?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone complete the gallery. If yes wanna describe how to unlock them or do a walkthrough as I am stuck and I'm not sure if there is a glitch or even worse if I am at the end with some random scenes to unlock.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I will take a stab in the dark and assume on the previews that the scene where he is serving food topless with a hat is on the normal no strip path.

Jan 9, 2019
I am missing 32 gallery scenes. I have scene the opening scene to game of whores however apparently there are a further 3 that won't start. I have nothing else to do and nothing works l. I am over 300 days in this game is clearly very bugged so I am dropping it.
lol man you failed your game and now blame it on bugs, i assume you blame your loses in dota on developers too

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
lol man you failed your game and now blame it on bugs, i assume you blame your loses in dota on developers too
Don't play dota and I didn't fail my game. This game can't really be failed. There should be some way to progress but it aint now if you play this on android and can tell me how to progress and can confirm progress 100% that it aint bugged then I failed but if you cant make those guarantees then shut the fuck up.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes