Jan 9, 2019
Don't play dota and I didn't fail my game. This game can't really be failed. There should be some way to progress but it aint now if you play this on android and can tell me how to progress and can confirm progress 100% that it aint bugged then I failed but if you cant make those guarantees then shut the fuck up.
upload your save and i'll prove that you fail

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not entirely sure how you upload using an android. I simply don't know if the dev is on here but in case he was I was letting them know why I stopped playing there game. Now you asking for my save not to help but to instead be a dick Jesus Christ man. If you ain't gonna be cool on here keep your mouth shut. I highly doubt there is a single way you can ruin your game save considering there isn't a lot of choice in it anyway.
upload your save and i'll prove that you fail

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Can anyone please upload a save from before Sansa's birthday quest is started, and in Cersei route? I can't seem to access Cersei's route!Sansa Birthday, no matter what I do.

Jan 9, 2019
Now you asking for my save not to help but to instead be a dick Jesus Christ man. If you ain't gonna be cool on here keep your mouth shut.
if you cant make those guarantees then shut the fuck up.
you first who started to be dick, i told you that you failed your game and you told me to shut up, who is a dick in the end? people like you shouldn't post shit on the internet because they always think they are right and instead of looking at their own mistakes they will blame it on everyone around

I highly doubt there is a single way you can ruin your game save considering there isn't a lot of choice in it anyway.
looks like you did if you say daenerys doesn't dance

• Angry
Reactions: BadmanBaxter

jk11

May 16, 2017
after letting sansa dance, dany got upset saying she'll learn a new dance... now I'm stucked (no new quest, no new cloth, nothing)
how am I supposed to proceed?!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
you first who started to be dick, i told you that you failed your game and you told me to shut up, who is a dick in the end? people like you shouldn't post shit on the internet because they always think they are right and instead of looking at their own mistakes they will blame it on everyone around

looks like you did if you say daenerys doesn't dance
Woah dude. I made a post about dropping the game. You then fired the first shot so to speak. I fired back plain and simple. I call you a dick because instead of firing a shot you could have said "Hey man can I help in anyway to see if you went wrong or if it is a bug." You didn't write a nice response and through shade. You started it and I went to finish it. Half the other threads have good members who help one another which I have both given and benefited from. They also have people like you who are toxic and rude. Go back to your presumably sad life and leave me alone.

• Wow
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

there

Nov 23, 2016
Can someone upload the patreon walkthrough for this game? I am only able to find a walkthrough till version 0.11.

kawemis444

Dec 30, 2020
How do I get the anal scene with Sansa? I can still only use the tongue, even after tens of attempts. Do I need SP > PP or something like that?

roux69

Jul 1, 2017
Question: I like my bitches to be mine and mine alone, so I opted out of the slut route. Now, I've seen that the personal route of Daenerys is locked behind the cunnilingus and the cunnilingus is now her 5th quest, and that 4th quest is part of the slut route... does that mean I'm locked out of her personal route?

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Im disappointed with the community. What's with Cersei's vote count being so low? I understand if you're going for the looks alone and for the fact that Daenarys has the most screentime but have you not been swayed by Cersei's promise of pleasure booths where Daenarys and Sansa will work for all citizens 24/7? Jesus Christ. Fix your priorities. Lol

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes