Anyniem

Aug 9, 2017
It is what I want to know
"
0.19 newsletter
Hello dear patrons, here to inform you that development of 0.19 is almost completed, I received final animation and now implementing it all to the game, over a weekend I should receive sprites for Goldie and Pam, so release should happen some time next week, 0.19 will have 5 new animated tavern scenes, updated gallery and fixed long-time annoying bug with endless shop menu options.

Enjoy your weekend!
MANITU Games
"

SaulAlHayadi

May 13, 2020
"
0.19 newsletter
Hello dear patrons, here to inform you that development of 0.19 is almost completed, I received final animation and now implementing it all to the game, over a weekend I should receive sprites for Goldie and Pam, so release should happen some time next week, 0.19 will have 5 new animated tavern scenes, updated gallery and fixed long-time annoying bug with endless shop menu options.

Enjoy your weekend!
MANITU Games
"
Only 5 new scenes after almost 2 months. Why do people still support this garbage? Genuinely. What a fucking hack of a developer. In development for half a decade and still has less content than games that have begun and been completed in the span of a few months or a year.

Jan 9, 2019
Only 5 new scenes after almost 2 months. Why do people still support this garbage? Genuinely. What a fucking hack of a developer. In development for half a decade and still has less content than games that have begun and been completed in the span of a few months or a year.
what are games that been completed you're talking about with the same quality of animated art this game has? I haven't played a single completed game in same style beside Princess Trainer and I played a lot of them

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know any other games where you can send girls to work then hear about it later like this one? Other than the obvious witch trainer.

SaulAlHayadi

May 13, 2020
Just leak it again. This dev needs to be taught a lesson for his terrible practices and lackluster updates. Making your patrons suffer because of someone else's actions is fucking retarded.

Also I'm pretty sure no one wants to wait until July 8th for such a terrible update.

Jan 9, 2019
Just leak it again. This dev needs to be taught a lesson for his terrible practices and lackluster updates. Making your patrons suffer because of someone else's actions is fucking retarded.

Also I'm pretty sure no one wants to wait until July 8th for such a terrible update.
if it's such a terrible game why do you ask others to leak it for you? don't understand your logic, why do you play game you don't like?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
if it's such a terrible game why do you ask others to leak it for you? don't understand your logic, why do you play game you don't like?
It seems to me the actions 3 people in question won't change anything at all. Leakers will leak, either with more or less content, when they feel like it and not because they dont like the game.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes