borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
Ive enjoyed the game so far, just didnt appreciate that i had to replay so many times before previous save states were supported

Reactions: Yakelban

SaulAlHayadi

May 13, 2020
if it's such a terrible game why do you ask others to leak it for you? don't understand your logic, why do you play game you don't like?
It's not about wanting to play it, it's about punishing the dev for being a twat. And maybe then he will actually do some good with the game and appreciate his patrons and fans and treat them right, instead of being a lazy sloth. Stop licking MANITUs boots and get better standards.

Reactions: mochojuan8

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone else here waiting for the next Cersei x Sansa scene?
That spanking scene was too hot to be left alone, and besides the Sansa watching you and Cersei fuck nothing else has come of it.
Dominating Sansa with Cersei would be amazing.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Just send her dancing and the SP go up also spend time with her in the garden eventually she will become sluttier and you get more sp
I don't have that option, from what I've read you need to get her to at least 10 SP to send her dancing after the initial event. But she only had 6 when I finished her quests.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
"
0.19 newsletter
Hello dear patrons, here to inform you that development of 0.19 is almost completed, I received final animation and now implementing it all to the game, over a weekend I should receive sprites for Goldie and Pam, so release should happen some time next week, 0.19 will have 5 new animated tavern scenes, updated gallery and fixed long-time annoying bug with endless shop menu options.

Enjoy your weekend!
MANITU Games
"
can you post it ? the 0.19

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes