leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm trying to find better games but you ignored my message when I asked you about them, so I'm sticking to the best one up to my taste
Asking for recomendations here and not getting answered? That's too bad, bro, what games do you fancy? Maybe I know one or two.

rhymor35

Jun 26, 2021
How do you start Baelish quest #3 I've finished the fruit guessing game. Baelish just says has no quest come back later

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with the history here: will this be the first time no patron leaks the new version?

Jan 9, 2019
Asking for recomendations here and not getting answered? That's too bad, bro, what games do you fancy? Maybe I know one or two.
I was genuinely curious to which games this fella was referring to, hence I been playing lewd games since ages and don't remember a single one which was better and completed within a year, I played pretty much every parody game out there, my fav ones are games by akabur, game of whores and something unlimited

Only 5 new scenes after almost 2 months. Why do people still support this garbage? Genuinely. What a fucking hack of a developer. In development for half a decade and still has less content than games that have begun and been completed in the span of a few months or a year.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was genuinely curious to which games this fella was referring to, hence I been playing lewd games since ages and don't remember a single one which was better and completed within a year, I played pretty much every parody game out there, my fav ones are games by akabur, game of whores and something unlimited
Ah, well, I don't know about games based on development time, but my favourite one is Rogue-Like Evolution, and I like pretty much every corruption based non visual novel game with 3D models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
if i remember correctly it was leaked just once last update and we didn't get promised scene, all times before they added
Thanks for the information. This "Cersei Anal Scene" feels like it's been used as bait for well over a a year now. I see it on the "potential" list going back to March of 2020, makes me wonder if they ever intended to release it. Almost feels like a high-cost carnival prize, the top of the shelf Playstation you can buy with tickets.

What is also interesting to me is that there has been no leak yet, especially since someone was willing to leak it last time, what changed to stop them this time?

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for the information. This "Cersei Anal Scene" feels like it's been used as bait for well over a a year now. I see it on the "potential" list going back to March of 2020, makes me wonder if they ever intended to release it. Almost feels like a high-cost carnival prize, the top of the shelf Playstation you can buy with tickets.
i've been a patron for some time and all this bonus scenes they promise they put on patrons vote, cersei is not popular and always gets less votes than other characters, i guess this is why we still see her anal as promised, anal scene with sansa was one of this promised scenes, don't remember the rest of them

What scene did he remove?
he don't remove anything, if nobody leaks it he draws one bonus scene from the list based on patrons vote, at least it was like this when i was a patron

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes