Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Can someone show me how we can get the new scenes in the baths with Daenerys, Mara and Cersei? Thank you.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
"And they should be upset at the person that leaked it early as they loose content because of that."

There's the point where I think it's dumb coming from the dev, if one leaks the game all the other donators get punished for that. It's like some student cheating at a test then the teacher decides to give extra work to the all class for that mistake lol. They have more than 1400 patreons, earning 7k a month. That's a low move and even more dumb tbh.

Thanks for the share though (y)
I understand your point of view. I would classify what you are describing more as unfair than dumb but I see your point.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Do you have any saves that go up to the start of the content added by .15? My saves broke again and I never even made it to the new content from that release.
on pages 6-7-8 there are some old saves, but I won't know which one is from version 1.5

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
I've been stuck on the Sansa anal scene for 5 minutes, how the hell do I end it?
how do I get this scene anyhow?
I have maxed Daeneris friendship. Slutiness is one point from goal but nothing I can do about it. She is telling me she needs time for her new dance.
The other girl'S friendship is maxed but sluttiness locked at 2 points. Every option taken already.
No quest open, no dresses to buy.

Reactions: noctarima
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes