PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Any idea if my save is still compatible? I think I played v.015 or v0.16 before and I really can't be arsed to start all over again -.-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheRebel

May 7, 2017
Any idea if my save is still compatible? I think I played v.015 or v0.16 before and I really can't be arsed to start all over again
No its not, due to the fact that there are missing variables of the new version (developer can make it work but this is for experts only)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
No its not, due to the fact that there are missing variables of the new version (developer can make it work but this is for experts only)
Thanks for the info. This is so annoying. I had to restart at least 2-3 times now...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the info. This is so annoying. I had to restart at least 2-3 times now...
If you get an error with a variable missing go into the console and then enter that variable =False.

Its proper annoying. I ended up just starting a new game and skipping most content although the start of the game is really different.

Reactions: PalmFace

TheBestGamer32

Mar 18, 2019
Won't work for me even with your file. If I try to come back to Cersei's room before I start the birthday party, it just says that her room is locked.

Also, after the party, Baelish is gone. Do you know how to start the third competition?

Would appreciate any help!
Did you find a solution for Baelish gone ?

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the anal sex scene with Sansa? I assume it comes from the maid scene, but I've eaten that ass a lot and it hasn't led to anal so far...

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the anal sex scene with Sansa? I assume it comes from the maid scene, but I've eaten that ass a lot and it hasn't led to anal so far...
It's from her birthday quest, there are two different scenes depending on who you pick to help you. If you pick Dany you should get the right gifts (wolf plushie and roses), if you pick Cersei just follow the story. I was unable to pick Cersei in my game though so this part of the quest might be affected by previous choices you made.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
It's from her birthday quest, there are two different scenes depending on who you pick to help you. If you pick Dany you should get the right gifts (wolf plushie and roses), if you pick Cersei just follow the story. I was unable to pick Cersei in my game though so this part of the quest might be affected by previous choices you made.
Thank you so much! You saved me from banging my head against the wall for even longer than I already was. I had thought maybe it would involve the scene where Sansa is cleaning Cersei's room and you go in and fuck Cersei, since Sansa watches and Cersei has her usual line about wondering how your dick would feel in her ass.

Unfortunately I don't see any way to replay the quest without restarting the game. Which I will do, I guess, but that's... a lot of time grinding up their sluttiness and affection again.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
its an old one and some of the triggers have changed but should help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this! I played through to the Birthday quest again, and tried both routes.

In case anyone else hasn't checked through both options, they both result in anal with Sansa but I think the Cersei route is much better. You get a better angle to really see what youre doing.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes