4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
well that was massively disappointing.

the pictures pretty much show ya all you can do from what i can tell.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Game looks interesting, and all I can say right now is that I'd like to be able to do more with them, but I suspect there'll be that in the next update. Good work on this, it's nice to see a mind control genre game with the princess

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I figure out how to get 3 ending of this game

ending 1 is basically you just kiss, grope or slap her ass all the way to the castle and you should be able to get the 1st ending.

ending 2 is using the vibrators on her and giving a bit of a grope and slap to her in the process and that should be the 2nd ending.

ending 3 is when u use the mask from the start and then using the vibrator with the help of slapping her ass a bit that will break her will toward the end and u will see the 3rd ending

rhitz

Oct 27, 2019
Simpler than that, really:

Ending 1: Do absolutely nothing.
Ending 2: Make her cum once (when the pink hearts pop out), then do nothing.
Ending 3: Stimulate her constantly the entire time (>2 orgasms?).

Overall, good 10 minute burner. Kind've a shame that there's not much more feedback from Daisy as you "break" her - all I could tell was a very slight difference in her facial tone from "Very Angry" to "Neutral" to "Head lolling down." That's the only indicator, since the sound effects and reactions to each tool don't change over time: same moans/groans repeat regardless of whether she's been strung up for 5 seconds or 1 minute. Would've been nice to see some progression there, like going from "Painful shock on vibrator insertion" to "trying to spread legs to eagerly accept them" or somesuch.

Advinia

Oct 26, 2018
okay, got all 3 endings :
1 : don't do anything (daisy in a cage)
2 : put both vibrators in and turn them on and just wait (daisy in shibari)
3 : spank her again and again until you arrive (daisy gangbang)

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
I've played it already and got 2 endings, but seems like there's no point in repeating the game for... well nothing.
I would love to see more changes in Daisy's behaviour, like after being possessed for some time she'll behave more lewd, or like mindless puppet after using the mask. But i can't see anything like that (tried it, left the game for maybe an hour and nothing)
It's a very quick game, with decent looks and design, but god damn it's short.

Reactions: ymudds

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Just a very small game, almost a concept, not even worth the download tbh. almost half a gig for some light slapping and some vibrator dp.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
cutesy simple well rounded for a simulator pretty damn gorgeous for cartoony and cleanliness thats got that nintendo pervy feel like it's Official lol

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm...Mind control? I promise myself not to break a childhood memory. *sighs* I guess Ill make an exception. Well time to download this.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Very well done, but it could really use more content. Being able to use dildos or Bowser's dick would be a good start, or maybe a second part where she gets screwed in a variety of positions in the castle after getting the third ending? Also, it doesn't seem like her ass has any jiggle physics, which is a bit disappointing.

I'll be keeping an eye on the dev, in any case.

Reactions: Manturgent
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes