4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
Is there a way to mod this game and add Pauline, Rosalina or Peach? i can't find the developer's Email address...

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to mod this game and add Pauline, Rosalina or Peach? i can't find the developer's Email address...
The dev is only making pre-rendered animations now, i doubt he will help you with that endeavor.

It's a shame as his animations does nothing for me, his choice of character and scene setup is 10/10 but his fetishes completely ruin it for me.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
The dev is only making pre-rendered animations now, i doubt he will help you with that endeavor.

It's a shame as his animations does nothing for me, his choice of character and scene setup is 10/10 but his fetishes completely ruin it for me.
The game was simply a test for him. Having talked with him directly, he said the reason he didn't make follow-ups is because the coding got too entangled and updates became harder and harder to make. He also has a full time job so he only has so much time to make even images and short loops. Combine that with him having to have recreate all the princess models from the start and this game would have to be started over from the beginning to have a sequel.

The dev is on Twitter and you can freely DM him any questions though. He just might have some of the files lying around somewhere; who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and anon241

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
The game was simply a test for him. Having talked with him directly, he said the reason he didn't make follow-ups is because the coding got too entangled and updates became harder and harder to make. He also has a full time job so he only has so much time to make even images and short loops. Combine that with him having to have recreate all the princess models from the start and this game would have to be started over from the beginning to have a sequel.

The dev is on Twitter and you can freely DM him any questions though. He just might have some of the files lying around somewhere; who knows.
I remember looking into this game a while ago and modding it might be possible, but it's going to take a while since parts are segmented.

I also remember seeing some outfits buried in the code that aren't available normally...

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017

I'm not sure why you're telling me this, i'd rather make it myself from scratch, i just liked what i saw, nothing more.

Reactions: Hajtand

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
I'm not sure why you're telling me this, i'd rather make it myself from scratch, i just liked what i saw, nothing more.
More so out of association from the previous comment talking about modding it. But if you're interested in making one from scratch, I have a design document for a sequel/third version of this if you're ever interested/thing it would help.

Reactions: Hajtand

clownmeat

Nov 11, 2017

all he does now are commissions, so its all weird fetish shit

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Excellent document I really enjoyed it
Thanks, I'm glad ya did. I'm actually making a second version of that design document. OnModel said he's not against every making another game over game for Daisy if life ever gives him the time too (or if Patreon ever gives enough money to actually make it a part time job).

I made a logo for this one.
Good_Night_Daisy.png
Not a PERFECT version of the Luigi's mansion font, but my attmepts to add deformations made it really hard to look at.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes