4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
plain and simple this game is boring there are almost no options to do anythign with her no whips or so and only three endings

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
The quality of this is awesome. Just wish there was a bit more. And anyway to have peach? Or it was just some concept and not in the game?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I love the style, i really am a huge fan of art that adheres very closely to the source material and this is no exception, that said it really could have a second scene for when they arrived, seems he has some scenes setup already and i'm a bit bummed out that it's not in the game.
I'd love to see the Shantae version of this too but it seems that was abandoned.

Last edited:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
welp its been a million weeks now, got a lot of reactions from 1st post here suprisingly and cool.

SOOOOO, has peach been added yet, it still shows her in the main 5 or 6 pics?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
SOOOOO, has peach been added yet, it still shows her in the main 5 or 6 pics?
Those two first screenshots aren't from this game. They're from a couple of looping-style video files the author, OnModel3D, made in the past. So, sorry to disappoint: No Peach in the game as far as I can tell.

Not sure if the videos the screens are from are even in the archive shared in this thread, since I got the game from the author's twitter when it was first released. You can find them online at the relevant webm-hosting capable 'booru' places if you're curious though.

Reactions: ymudds

Rodita

May 22, 2017
damn dude how long did this take u? u should do more with other character franchises(keep the same mind control, slave concept but with different characters) star wars, resident evil, avatar/korra, ben 10, superheroes, incredibles, fortnite, overwatch, other smash bros characters.
Gwen,Wonder Woman and Aqua or Kairi from KH can be a nice one!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For those interested, the developer has posted a Deluxe edition with an additional ending, animations and features. Not a huge update but nice

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes