4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
but what i want to know is where are those scenes in the screenshots
they arent in the game if you look at them closer you will realize it´s in the wrong aspect ratio and it´s just random screen shots that have no actual connection to this game

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
they arent in the game if you look at them closer you will realize it´s in the wrong aspect ratio and it´s just random screen shots that have no actual connection to this game
To add on to this further they were originally just stand alone animations and he made the one first before the one and originally had intended this bondage game to be of but he didn't get far as some things were too broken and a the scene got corrupted. I'm assuming he decide to make it about daisy since he already had those other two animations set up for the most part.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i just saw this on latest updates and i wondering whats new in this game
A new ending, a new mind break progress display and a new intro scene. The developer said there are new animations but I am not sure what these might be

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
OH YES, exactly what i need, 10/10 GOTY
The screen has the perfect size, i keep her minimized on my desktop most of the time with the plugs on
The 2nd dress is the best to me.
I need more options to hit her, a little spank on the butt is not enough.
1598226469493.png

• Wow
Reactions: iamslime

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
For anyone that hates twitter links, the changelog is as follows:
1. It's Deluxe Edition now! (Game Over, Daisy! Deluxe)
2. A new ending (For a total of 4 ending pictures)
3. Introductions! Now there's a fully-animated Toady (Kamek's propeller-head goons from Yoshi's Story) that gives you a post card.
4. Dialogue Bubbles: Daisy can now give you words that are neither groans nor exclamations! There are a handful of different dialogue options for each level of submission, so dig around.
5. Daisy's chambers have some new digs! Barrels filled with 1-UPs, Raccoon Leaves, a shy boo and more.
6. Daisy is now more resistant to Face Items, so you will need to interact with her more if you plan on getting to higher thresholds. She also no longer recovers Willpower if you don't interact with her, so you can safely wait for dialogue now, as well as make it easier to get specific endings
7. Quality of life improvements: there is now a slew of improvements
a new icon at the bottom of the screen when playing with Daisy that will show how close you are to full submission, and it will slowly fill as you mess with her.
You can now set the game's graphic-level from the title screen instead of needing to close and open the executable again.
Loading screens have been dramatically shortened, and the Launcher program is gone
Support for dynamic resolution changes have been added, you can now stretch and shrink the game window itself, rather than choosing presets in the launcher
Additional in-game settings; you can now fully shut daisy up if you're sick of her 5 voice lines, as well as disable the speech bubbles.
Attached is a screenshot of both versions, left is previous, right is Deluxe​
So while there ARE more "animations" they aren't more ACTIONS with Daisy, nor other characters.

Last edited:

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
Is she supposed to explode when you use the vibrator on her?lol Because the game bugs out every time you do.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
I've had dm conversations with OnModel3D about the possibility of an update/sequel to this game. the tl;dr is that he isn't against the idea itself, but the coding is very much in the "spaghetti noodle" state now, so each update takes more and more effort than needed.

One particular idea I gave him was "Good Night, Daisy!" Basically, Daisy is in a ghost house and is captured by a ghost, if not King Boo. More mind control options would be the focus. He liked the idea but lacked the free time. I'll let ya know if he ever starts up work on another one of these games.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I've had dm conversations with OnModel3D about the possibility of an update/sequel to this game. the tl;dr is that he isn't against the idea itself, but the coding is very much in the "spaghetti noodle" state now, so each update takes more and more effort than needed.

One particular idea I gave him was "Good Night, Daisy!" Basically, Daisy is in a ghost house and is captured by a ghost, if not King Boo. More mind control options would be the focus. He liked the idea but lacked the free time. I'll let ya know if he ever starts up work on another one of these games.
What language is used for the code? Maybe re using the same assets and create a new code mimicking the functions of the old one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HollyBat

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
What language is used for the code? Maybe re using the same assets and create a new code mimicking the functions of the old one?
Not sure, actually. The big thing he told me is that he wants to start fresh coding-wise, and he's since this game updated the daisy model. He also mentioned that adding Peach and Rosalina would be ideal, but also plays into why this game isn't a priority - sheer time investment.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes