4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
It is in development. The reason we didn't immediately add Fryman is because he is currently the only scene that does not involve being beaten by an enemy.

Yes our initial Gallery system is fucked and we are working on it, but it is in the pipeline.

Perhaps. I'll bring it over to the boss and ask what they think.
Make it like the Ducktales Game tho! XD

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Production is slowing down a bit because University has started again for me and the game director. Do not fear, we will still work on the game, in fact, an entire new combat mechanic is ready and being animated!

I will keep y'all up to date as much as I can.

I really hope that me being vocal about the game's development helps everyone understand what is going on ^^;

Last edited:

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
New Nella Dev Update:

- Development on Bibi, The Rabbit Girl is going well. She is not only going to be the the second boss, but also the second playable character!

IMzQS6.png

Also, I can finally show what I personally made in the game, and I am so proud of myself, if I may say this but.....

N_mQV3.gif

Parry this you filthy casual.

Jombo582

Jul 3, 2022
New Nella Dev Update:

- Development on Bibi, The Rabbit Girl is going well. She is not only going to be the the second boss, but also the second playable character!

View attachment 3946069

Also, I can finally show what I personally made in the game, and I am so proud of myself, if I may say this but.....

View attachment 3946072

Will you beat her as a boss to unlock playing her as a character earlier in the game? Getting scenes with wolf,bear,fox but as bibi?

Jombo582

Jul 3, 2022
This game is awesome and I really hope it stays the course. I do worry that it might lose that wholesome fun it has and think that if it got more serious/dark it would ruin the game. Keep up the good work devs

Reactions: Zeorentine

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
New Nella Dev Update:

View attachment 3946069

View attachment 3946072

May I ask the thought behind adding more playable characters? Wouldn't that get in the way of developing the story and adding more scenes with doggy girl?

Would new playable characters also have their own animations and game overs?

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Will you beat her as a boss to unlock playing her as a character earlier in the game? Getting scenes with wolf,bear,fox but as bibi?
Yes, but I have not heard if she will be able to have scenes with previous characters.

May I ask the thought behind adding more playable characters? Wouldn't that get in the way of developing the story and adding more scenes with doggy girl?

Would new playable characters also have their own animations and game overs?
The story reason is that Chiro makes a friend in her own way, that being Bibi. And she tags along with Chiro on her quest to get a Job and a Boyfriend. For now, we are planning that you will be able to swap between the two in the levels and use their abilities as needed. Bibi can Jump higher and move faster for platforming, while Chiro is an overall better fighter.

We will most likely not be introducing another playable character after Bibi as it does not help the narrative like Bibi does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Yes, but I have not heard if she will be able to have scenes with previous characters.

The story reason is that Chiro makes a friend in her own way, that being Bibi. And she tags along with Chiro on her quest to get a Job and a Boyfriend. For now, we are planning that you will be able to swap between the two in the levels and use their abilities as needed. Bibi can Jump higher and move faster for platforming, while Chiro is an overall better fighter.

We will most likely not be introducing another playable character after Bibi as it does not help the narrative like Bibi does.
Ok good reasoning

Suggestion tho: Ending where they become girlfriends

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

I would love if you could end up being her Girlfriend! ; P

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
The Z and X keys are definitely a terrible choice when you're also using the WASD control scheme for movement. It should either be WASD+Mouse, or Arrow Keys+Z/X.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Nelly Nella how to get that scene with the crocodile that's on the previews? it's the third pic from right to left
PS: Nevermind, I forgot these scenes only triggered upon death

Last edited:

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
The Z and X keys are definitely a terrible choice when you're also using the WASD control scheme for movement. It should either be WASD+Mouse, or Arrow Keys+Z/X.
We are working on a system to remap inputs, so don't worry about that for too long ;)

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The scenes are hot and the writing in them is decent until every character starts spewing <3333 around like it's one of Rule34's chatbot comment sections

otoh I can respect the hustle if it's because it turns out that the entire game and scenario is a SI-fanfic Chiro wrote about what her hentai-addicted NEET brain thinks the outside world is like

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
otoh I can respect the hustle if it's because it turns out that the entire game and scenario is a SI-fanfic Chiro wrote about what her hentai-addicted NEET brain thinks the outside world is like
This would be so funny that I honestly hope it happens

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes