• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Games involve arrogant, bitchy, haughty, dominant or wicked women being fucked

Oct 6, 2023
I am kinda tired of seeing innocent girls suffering, so this is the thread that mainly focuses on truly hateable women being fucked, humiliated, and treated as meat. Most of the games that I listed will also include, corruption, bdsm, spanking...etc. I love seeing evil women get what they just deserved. If you have other games that fit the description, plz let me know and I will give a try.

PS: Woman that could fit into this category: Being bitch, haughty, mean, dominant, or just an evil being.

Here is the list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game I haven't played but mentioned by others (So not 100% accurate, correct me if I am wrong):

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey guys, If you like those kinda games.
I made a suggestion in the tag recommendation thread. Could you support the initiative by liking it or/and quoting saying it's a good idea lol.
So that game like those become easier to find here : https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/post-12511478

Don't mind the way the message is written. I'm just copy-pasting smt I wrote b4 I was aware this thread existed damn. The thread was named :
Honestly, I don't know how it all works but I guess the more visibility the better so yeah,
(didn't bother re-typing lol, he knows... Just copy-pasted it, don't judge my lazy a$$ lol)
Hope you didn't mind me using your thread,

THX

[EDITED]/link is there now

Last edited:
Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Cyberslayers may have some of this too. There's one NPC for sure (green-haired cop), also the secondary playable character by default, and optionally the MC can also be played as a "bad bitch" (which funnily enough makes it much easier to get raped in the "battles".

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
School Conquest definitely has some of this, game's stitched-together from stock assets and stolen art, but the H is hard maledom.

This iirc has some antagonistic and probably assholish female characters. At least that scowling one in the OP.

Panic Attack has the Turkish politician, maybe her daughter too. Too edgy for this site, but it's on Itch (edit: I actually think it got booted from there too lol)

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
School Conquest definitely has some of this, game's stitched-together from stock assets and stolen art, but the H is hard maledom.

This iirc has some antagonistic and probably assholish female characters. At least that skinny one in the OP.
Thanks, dude; I sincerely appreciate the effort to contribute a lot to this thread; many of the recommendations are very impressive. Actually, I started playing Insight of You because of watching your thread and was amazed by its high quality.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
THX bud but I wasn't talking abt the comment in this thread. I was talking abt the one I made in the tag recommendation thread.
here : https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/post-12511478 (it should directly send you to my comment, then just do the same you did here)
If you had cliked on the quote it should have had the same effect and redirected you directly to my message in that thread. But, yeah Ig I wasn't too explicit abt it sry and thx again

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Give a try on Family Trouble theres Nina, that will preach you all kind of progressive stuff, and still enjoy a good pounding, even if she will be mad with herself cause of it.