Seeking Games similar to Now and Then

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I played Now and Then a few months ago and really enjoyed it and i am wanting to find similar games to it.
The main thing i am looking for is a Good Story that is fairly long and not completely unbelievable.

i don't really want any games with Futa/Trans, NTR, Swinging or anything where Li's are with anyone other than MC. (MFF is Fine)

Preferably 3dcg and Male Protagonist.

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
I will avoid games that are on its first releases since you asked for longer games.
Since you used Now and then as an example im guessing that when you say believable you mean a coherent story/dialogue within the game world and you are ok with fantasy,scifi,etc setups so this recommendations list are mostly games with what i consider good writing, visuals will vary.

Dark setting with post-apocalyptic theme:
hot-sand-of-antarctica
desert-stalker

If you prefer the Honey Select visuals heres a small selection of good written games with a couple hours+ of gameplay, i could recommend more but on earlier stages of development and less content:
ripples
fates-collide
lycoris-radiata
the-fiery-scion
marked-for-eternity
pale-carnations
maids-and-maidens
tainted-heritage
worlds-crossing-academy

Besides the HS heres a small selection of story driven games with good dialogues/writing:
tales-from-the-unending-void
Elvensang
The Swordbearer
Price of Power
Love Season
between-two-worlds
above-the-clouds
mad-world

If you dont mind Koikatsu based games heres the best ones, i specially recommend to try out the first 2:
How I Became the Saintess' Bodyguard
Master Rune
crimson-high
My Time with You

Since you have My Bully is My Lover in your signature ive to mention life-changing-choices, imo tho the story its not believable and it has poorer writing but they share world and are from the same creator.

Lastly The Interim Domain is out there as well from same creator of Now & Then, i didnt like it, it has a good story with good characters but its very poorly written imo.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I will avoid games that are on its first releases since you asked for longer games.
Since you used Now and then as an example im guessing that when you say believable you mean a coherent story/dialogue within the game world and you are ok with fantasy,scifi,etc setups so this recommendations list are mostly games with what i consider good writing, visuals will vary.

Dark setting with post-apocalyptic theme:
hot-sand-of-antarctica
desert-stalker

If you prefer the Honey Select visuals heres a small selection of good written games with a couple hours+ of gameplay, i could recommend more but on earlier stages of development and less content:
ripples
fates-collide
lycoris-radiata
the-fiery-scion
marked-for-eternity
pale-carnations
maids-and-maidens
tainted-heritage
worlds-crossing-academy

Besides the HS heres a small selection of story driven games with good dialogues/writing:
tales-from-the-unending-void
Elvensang
The Swordbearer
Price of Power
Love Season
between-two-worlds
above-the-clouds
mad-world

If you dont mind Koikatsu based games heres the best ones, i specially recommend to try out the first 2:
How I Became the Saintess' Bodyguard
Master Rune
crimson-high
My Time with You

Since you have My Bully is My Lover in your signature ive to mention life-changing-choices, imo tho the story its not believable and it has poorer writing but they share world and are from the same creator.

Lastly The Interim Domain is out there as well from same creator of Now & Then, i didnt like it, it has a good story with good characters but its very poorly written imo.
Thanks for all of the recommendations.

I have Played:
hot-sand-of-antarctica
desert-stalker
ripples
marked-for-eternity
pale-carnations
maids-and-maidens
Price of Power
above-the-clouds
life-changing-choices
The Interim Domain
About half of the others on your list are already on my list to check out at some point.

I will check out the others when i get a chance. I don't really like the look of the Koikatsu based games they look a little to cartoonish for my taste but i will try out the others on the list at some point.