4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
TSB BANNER.jpg

Overview:
You grew up in a peaceful little town called Riverfell with your best friend Aren and his family. You and Aren have recently applied to the Knights Guild at the capital - A prestigious group that even accepts novices who have what it takes. Your life changes when you wield the sword your mother left you. Meet loveable characters and beautiful romanceable women as you explore this world that awaits you. Face the darkness that surfaces and uncover the evil plot as your story progresses. Go on optional quests with your comrades where you may have to make decisions that test your morality and add another layer of content for you to enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Pdf Walkthrough - Fan Sigs - Fan Sig 2 -
Replay gallery

paopsst thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

arinawindow.jpg ch02sc35talk2.jpg ch02sc46.jpg ch02sc60b.jpg ch02sc52a.jpg ch03sc12a.jpg ch03sc114.jpg ch03sc171.jpg ch03sc217a.jpg ch03sc254.png 9cel.jpg ch04sc54.jpg lyra7.jpg posttav66.jpg posttav83.jpg cam30a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Alright, very nice start. Story seems interesting so far, the humor is on point(at least for me), and most importantly the girls are very good looking. Keep it up (y) (y)
One thing though, some sound effects, especially the bird singing, cannot be turned down by the volume slider inside the game, unless you click mute all, but then you have no music, so you might want to fix that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Based on the game's banner / top image, I'm half expecting Julie Andrews to pop out and joint in singing about hills or bedtimes. :oops:

BTW, CaramelCowboy, if you've not already done so, you may want to contact the F95 staff / moderator to request a Developer label for your profile card so others can better recognize you.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Wow.

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Personally, this has been one of the best releases I've played in a long time. What I've seen I've loved so much.

-All the characters are very likable and very easy to empathize with.
-The girls (love interests) are incredibly beautiful and also, very likable. Their models are amazing. Seriously, they really look gorgeous.
-We haven't seen much about the main story, but you can get an idea of what it will be like.
-The humor I've seen so far seems perfect to me and helps the novel feel light. I really find it funny. Nice touch.

Without a doubt, what stands out most to me is the character development. A first release in which we have seen little of them and obviously, there hasn't been time to get to know their background. I think they were presented in an intelligent way. Without letting us know everything about them, but leaving us some hints of their personality.

As a fan of romance, and looking at future tags, I can feel that I will not be disappointed with this novel. I am looking forward to continue playing and learning more about the story.

To the developer, as always, I wish you much success in developing the game.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
The title got my interest also fantasy, harem and humor tag. Dev said many romancable characters :love: and he didn't mention about corruption that's all i need because I'm more into slow burn story games. First review of the game said excellent things. So downloading it now and write a review after playing it. Good luck dev with your game (y)

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes