4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
CaramelCowboy before this thread explodes, i would like to recommend you that in Dev notes under "note harem" (i'm here for the harem :LUL:) write a note regarding whether the game is going to contain Ntr or not and in case it has, if it is going to be avoidable, there are only 2 pages and There are already several comments about that :KEK: I think that way you save pointless discussion.

Good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
CaramelCowboy before this thread explodes, i would like to recommend you that in Dev notes under "note harem" (i'm here for the harem :LUL:) write a note regarding whether the game is going to contain Ntr or not and in case it has, if it is going to be avoidable, there are only 2 pages and There are already several comments about that :KEK: I think that way you save pointless discussion.

Good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those interested, future tags will include : Monster Girl, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Cheating, Creampie, Footjob, Groupsex, Harem, Milf, Spanking, Teasing, Footjob, Virgin, etc
Thanks for the heads up bud. Even though i hate to say this since i am one of the biggest *** hating mf but it's really getting annoying that people tend to discuss more about *** than the game itself, one or two posts are enough, wait for the response guys.

Reactions: thethirdeye

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Alright, very nice start. Story seems interesting so far, the humor is on point(at least for me), and most importantly the girls are very good looking. Keep it up (y) (y)
One thing though, some sound effects, especially the bird singing, cannot be turned down by the volume slider inside the game, unless you click mute all, but then you have no music, so you might want to fix that.
Woah sorry about that, I tested multiple times but noticed that happened only when I scrolled backwards. I'll add it to my list of things to fix. thank you!

Reactions: Tunak23

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Based on the game's banner / top image, I'm half expecting Julie Andrews to pop out and joint in singing about hills or bedtimes. :oops:

BTW, CaramelCowboy, if you've not already done so, you may want to contact the F95 staff / moderator to request a Developer label for your profile card so others can better recognize you.
Lmfao, I get what you mean. Thank you for checking this out and I promise there won't be any Julie Andrews cameos

jandrews.gif

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: *sees two dudes and one chick*

"Well time to click ignore, gonna be another NTR/swinging cuck game.... wait a minute."

*checks tags*

"Nani?"

*checks dev notes*

"Harem.... and no NTR...."

dfc8b0ead028b7ecc4f10c1e849cf570d97c6807afa1a9407f1dba683980e313.png

p.s. CaramelCowboy You may wish to elaborate on the group sex tag, i.e. FFM threesome, or FFFFM etc. since I assume it is because of the harem route, and not some swinging or something (since it doesn't seem to be that kind of game).
Also by cheating, do you mean netori? (i.e. MC stealy someones girl), or is it just for MC cheating on someone?

Additional p.s.: I swear that guys model is used for the best friend in almost all daz3d games when it is used. Think I have only seen it used once for the MC. It is kinda funny though since I have a friend IRL that looks like that.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
NTR EDIT

Added no future NTR plans to the developer notes section.

Sorry to those who wanted it, but I just don't see it fitting in this story. This is my first attempt at anything like this and I don't want to overcomplicate it with kinks I'm not good at writing myself.

For the rest of you going like this kermit.gif , Sorry for not including it before. I forgot how NTR discussions end up being a big thing here.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Me: *sees two dudes and one chick*

"Well time to click ignore, gonna be another NTR/swinging cuck game.... wait a minute."

*checks tags*

"Nani?"

*checks dev notes*

"Harem.... and no NTR...."

View attachment 1465233

p.s. CaramelCowboy You may wish to elaborate on the group sex tag, i.e. FFM threesome, or FFFFM etc. since I assume it is because of the harem route, and not some swinging or something (since it doesn't seem to be that kind of game).
Also by cheating, do you mean netori? (i.e. MC stealy someones girl), or is it just for MC cheating on someone?

Additional p.s.: I swear that guys model is used for the best friend in almost all daz3d games when it is used. Think I have only seen it used once for the MC. It is kinda funny though since I have a friend IRL that looks like that.
That's so unfortunate about the best friend model. I think it's just some Daz curse because I know I mixed like 4-5 character sliders in there and it still ended up being the generic best friend :LOL:

The cheating tag - I'll be honest with you, I didn't give this much thought because it's not going to influence the main plot so I figured I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I already have the entire main plot planned so a lot of the harem/romance/sexual content will change who you end up with and how, but not the core of the story.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's so unfortunate about the best friend model. I think it's just some Daz curse because I know I mixed like 4-5 character sliders in there and it still ended up being the generic best friend :LOL:

The cheating tag - I'll be honest with you, I didn't give this much thought because it's not going to influence the main plot so I figured I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I already have the entire main plot planned so a lot of the harem/romance/sexual content will change who you end up with and how, but not the core of the story.
They do have a best friend looking face to be fair.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
NTR EDIT

Added no future NTR plans to the developer notes section.

Sorry to those who wanted it, but I just don't see it fitting in this story. This is my first attempt at anything like this and I don't want to overcomplicate it with kinks I'm not good at writing myself.

For the rest of you going like this View attachment 1465238 , Sorry for not including it before. I forgot how NTR discussions end up being a big thing here.
Nice. game is very interesting now.
Just waiting for more contents

Reactions: thethirdeye

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
That line makes me doubt if I should even try the game because when I play a harem game (I only play harem games) then I want my harem ending.
I feel that way too about harem games. I don't like courting all of them and then being forced to pick one. Thanks for pointing that out, I should rephrase the way I said that. I posted the game here and passed out and woke up to idk how many notifications. Brain will function more later

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes