4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Swordbearer [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Swordbearer [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Pretty good start. I love the medieval/farm stuff in VNs.
There is only one thing I didn't like because I think the player should always, unless it's rape, sleep sex, prologue, you get the point, have a say with whom the MC has relations with. 99% of the times I just close, delete and shitreview it. Here I'll go along with it, this time, because it's was setup decently, birthday party and the Era. Still, harem being planned, which I'm not a big fan of, I sincerely hope it won't happen again because, as I said, I love the medieval atmosphere of it and would love to keep following it's development.

Thank you and the best of luck.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2a
Size 233 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
My comment got removed for kink shaming, even though I did the exact opposite, I asked for more of it. Even the jannies hate NTR, lmfao.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

For a first release, this game is really pleasant.

The worldbuilding is well thought. Plenty of places even if it's just in the village.
The characters are already numerous and varied. Plus, they all have good personalities, even the grumpy Ernie. Only Ivar is really colorful (not sure it's the right term). Why are his undies like this? He thinks he's in wilderness?
Since it's just an introduction, the story isn't really clear where you want to take us but it's intriguing.
I'm not into 3dcg but you've made something really good with every character outside Kevan's head (maybe Gideon's eyes too). Some facial expressions are weird too. The hair is realized well. You even added moles for a realistic touch. The sperm that usually looks like plaster is correct. The dick, balls and breasts are well done. The backgrounds are magnificent.

The system of navigating inside the room and selecting useful objects is operating well. It was easy to adapt.

There are already plenty of choices, not really significant concerning the plot but rather intended to develop the relationship with each character encountered. You've added some precisions sometimes (like not good with dog or end of path). Is it definitive or it's just for now and can be explored again another time in the future?

The humor is really well chosen (I was thinking he said stroll instead of scroll while the joke appeared). I laughed several times while playing.

It's good for once that the game go with some music, though I'm not sure they all matches the scene they accompagny.

I wasn't expecting so much blood at the end. You should put a warning somewhere (if there's one already, I didn't see it, sorry).

There are still some spelling errors or careless mistakes should I say so be careful.

And the most important question : why caramel? I prefer sweet whipped cream.

Good continuation.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hello.

For a first release, this game is really pleasant.

The worldbuilding is well thought. Plenty of places even if it's just in the village.
The characters are already numerous and varied. Plus, they all have good personalities, even the grumpy Ernie. Only Ivar is really colorful (not sure it's the right term). Why are his undies like this? He thinks he's in wilderness?
Since it's just an introduction, the story isn't really clear where you want to take us but it's intriguing.
I'm not into 3dcg but you've made something really good with every character outside Kevan's head (maybe Gideon's eyes too). Some facial expressions are weird too. The hair is realized well. You even added moles for a realistic touch. The sperm that usually looks like plaster is correct. The dick, balls and breasts are well done. The backgrounds are magnificent.

The system of navigating inside the room and selecting useful objects is operating well. It was easy to adapt.

There are already plenty of choices, not really significant concerning the plot but rather intended to develop the relationship with each character encountered. You've added some precisions sometimes (like not good with dog or end of path). Is it definitive or it's just for now and can be explored again another time in the future?

The humor is really well chosen (I was thinking he said stroll instead of scroll while the joke appeared). I laughed several times while playing.

It's good for once that the game go with some music, though I'm not sure they all matches the scene they accompagny.

I wasn't expecting so much blood at the end. You should put a warning somewhere (if there's one already, I didn't see it, sorry).

There are still some spelling errors or careless mistakes should I say so be careful.

And the most important question : why caramel? I prefer sweet whipped cream.

Good continuation.
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

WhippedCreamCowboy

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the explainations.

I'm not that much familiar with RPG features outside quests and battles (though I've played some) so thanks for the precisions.
I didn't find this first release that difficult compared to other games but I suppose it depends on the players.

If you notice any grammatical errors and want them fixed, please feel free to message me and I'll sort those out too. I've read the code countless times but human error I guess.
I don't want to play the teacher too much though. It was nothing much than an advice since errors are made by humans. There will always be errors, no matter the care we put in. Even professionnals have some mistakes in their final products. So, sorry if I sounded rude.

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Again thank you for taking the time to even play this game. I'm always grateful for any feedback and I hope you enjoy the next version.

WhippedCreamCowboy
No, thank you for sharing with us. With a medieval theme and fantasy elements, it was bound to happen (there are already games like that in my signature). And thanks for the name reference;).

Curious to whats happens next (he didn't even read the scroll...).

grohotor

May 15, 2020
how old is Lanya supposed to be ? she looks the youngest of the girls besides the aunt. its weird man

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you dev for this wonderful bounty of dark haired beauties. Good luck going forward.
P.S. pls tell me Flora is going to romanceable.

• Haha

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Enjoyed the game so far. The description about "Your life changes when you wield the sword your mother left you" as well as the medieval setting and fantasy tag leads me believe that this may be something similar to the movie King Arthur: legend of the Sword. For those who didn't see the movie, it's about Arthur and his journey to become King Arthur. The magical sword (Excalibur) was one of the main focuses of the movie. Because of the mention of the sword in the description, I wonder if this is a spin on the Arthurian legend. If not, oh well. The story is interesting so far, so I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings

wildberryfarm

Dec 30, 2018
Based on the initial release I really like this. Well made, looks nice, conversations than are natural and not boring humbug. Keep this up, will be interesting to see where this story line's going! A def. thumbsup here!

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes