4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Are you telling me that this girl which has one of the best models in the game is just some random we see for 2 frames?
View attachment 3424143
must be if I cant recall her tho I personally like the model for Lyra and the princess more. ( forgot her name I keep wanting to call her chole cause of a certain college game she is in.) But now I see this I wish she was in it more she be top 3 for me. based on looks.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
must be if I cant recall her tho I personally like the model for Lyra and the princess more. ( forgot her name I keep wanting to call her chole cause of a certain college game she is in.) But now I see this I wish she was in it more she be top 3 for me. based on looks.
Like I said we see her only for like 2 frames as she pass by MC in hometown and sadly we never see her again.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Just started Episode 7, gotta say the first scene kinda put me off. The MC acted more like a douchey idiot than a member of the Knight's Guild. Over the last few episodes, MC has been acting more like Aren and less like the responsible and kind person he was portrayed as at the start. I love the humor at times, but if MC's going to have to save the world (or even have a serious relationship) the tonal shift isn't portraying him as capable/mature enough for either. I liked the way he interacted with Talitha, but he seems to have regressed when it comes to his maturity level. Do I want to see him have a good time? Absolutely, but the character seems to have taken a right turn somewhere.

Reactions: kMimster

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just started Episode 7, gotta say the first scene kinda put me off. The MC acted more like a douchey idiot than a member of the Knight's Guild. Over the last few episodes, MC has been acting more like Aren and less like the responsible and kind person he was portrayed as at the start. I love the humor at times, but if MC's going to have to save the world (or even have a serious relationship) the tonal shift isn't portraying him as capable/mature enough for either. I liked the way he interacted with Talitha, but he seems to have regressed when it comes to his maturity level. Do I want to see him have a good time? Absolutely, but the character seems to have taken a right turn somewhere.
not gonna lie I kind forgot how he acted I personally have no issue but now you make me want to replay to see for myself incase I overlooked it if I had the time haha. gonna try to keep this in mind when I replay it when the next update drops

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
not gonna lie I kind forgot how he acted I personally have no issue but now you make me want to replay to see for myself incase I overlooked it if I had the time haha. gonna try to keep this in mind when I replay it when the next update drops
To be fair to the dev the episode definitely got a lot better in terms of tone and attitude, it was just that the previous two episodes had me wary and that first scene frustrated me.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
To be fair to the dev the episode definitely got a lot better in terms of tone and attitude, it was just that the previous two episodes had me wary and that first scene frustrated me.
I mentioned awhile back that the much lighter - sometimes overly dramatic - tones are intended to prepare the audience for a gut punch to wrap up the first act. ClassyLemon did something very similar with their current project (no spoilers here) which was done extremely well in my opinion. However, we'll have to wait and see if my guess is correct (usually 80/20 since some devs are extremely talented writers).

I'll leave my best guess as to what the gut punch moment could be in a spoiler below (leaving out names since I can't remember who is who atm):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALTERNATIVELY
The MC's most recent behavior could be a coping mechanism as he was made aware of what threat he faces in the near future. His noticeable change in behavior seemed to develop AFTER Luneira made him aware of the vampire threat, so he could still be struggling to deal with his role in stopping them. Keep in mind that this guy came from a small, unremarkable village where life was pretty dull. In the span of a month or two he's already made contact with his sword (something the King things is impossible), became a member of the Knight's Guild, met with the kind, met with the princess AND plotted a date with her behind the king's back, and started training with some of the most skilled warriors in the area.

I'm also neglecting to mention the dozens of other highly notable people he comes across, but the main point is he's essentially been launched by a catapult into the deep end without any sort of preparation. With that in mind, I'd say his dependency on ridiculous humor is more of a coping mechanism than a reflection of his overall personallity.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
preview.jpg

Hey everyone!
After 50 hours of training and spending around 3k USD, I finally got my drivers license here. (Yes it's that expensive).
Currently at 120 renders now and based on the script I have so far, I'm predicting about 800 total render count with some animations. There might be some extra bonus images this time because I didn't get to add them in the previous free roam so I want to make up for that. Payments will stay paused until this new update is out. I had a whole month with my fiancé and didn't get a lot done when she was here so I want to make up for that lost time which is why I won't feel right taking payments. I have a few emails from you guys which I've seen but haven't opened yet and I'll reply to those today. I'll also update discord and get back on it later today.
tldr : 120 renders so far, payments will remain paused until the update is out.
Thank you for your patience and support.

-CC

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Suppose this is an American TV series currently in its 7th season.

When you first started watching this show, you thought that a certain woman should be the leading heroine, but she was fired after only 2 seasons... (because her character couldn't fit in with the main plot.)

Lyra takes over, Leliana and Astrid are both charming, and of course your "sword".

If she appears again in the future, it will actually be very embarrassing, because her scenes are very few compared to other female characters.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes