4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSwordbearer-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Great story with a lot of potential and great renders.

Interplay between characters is funny and heartfelt.

Well done dev!!!

Keep it up as I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
slick97 ; good point, the roughly outlined story arc, has enough Dramatic potential, with the Vampire story background, and if we pay attention to the published story, there are quite dramatic moments, As the duell Nevaeha vs the Kraid, or the scenes in the Vampire hideout, the memory flash with the elder Elf, or when some Side characters tell their story like Leilana's scene

Reactions: slick97

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So many comments about mc jokes and goofiness, while I think it's getting a bit to much too but don't bother me as much as this Lyra scene.

I really do like Lyra and was expecting a lot more but this felt so rushed and the scene in this update with her felt so disconnected that didn't even made me feel nothing.
No don't want or need 3 BJ's, 3 thigh jobs, and 3 grinding to unlock the sex but at least that the sex scene makes you feel anything at all, be it arousal, happiness, anything.
The scene wasn't arousing, lacked connection, good angles, dialogue or any form of feelings.
It was basically let's fuck, silence, deed done and goodbye . Maybe with some side chick would work but do that with Lyra was a real let down.

Other than that I still really enjoy this game but that Lyra scene damn was sad.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I really do like Lyra and was expecting a lot more but this felt so rushed and the scene in this update with her felt so disconnected that didn't even made me feel nothing.
No don't want or need 3 BJ's, 3 thigh jobs, and 3 grinding to unlock the sex but at least that the sex scene makes you feel anything at all, be it arousal, happiness, anything.
The scene wasn't arousing, lacked connection, good angles, dialogue or any form of feelings.
It was basically let's fuck, silence, deed done and goodbye . Maybe with some side chick would work but do that with Lyra was a real let down.
My best guess as to why may be due to CC shifting his focus towards animating non-lewd scenes moving forward. I share a snippet of the update post from him earlier, but to keep things short he cut a scene with combat animations from the latest update.

I also took a look back at some of the other lewd scenes to get a gauge for quality, and her scene is somewhat par for the course. It's a bit disappointing considering she's an LI given the other sex scenes were mostly with strangers. The only thing I can think of that would justify the silence between the two is the awkwardness/nervousness of seeing each other in an intimate way after having been platonic friends for most of their lives.

the memory flash with the elder Elf
This scene completely slipped my mind. I'm not quite sure what happened, but the implications of this scene seems to be a deal with the devil sort of thing with Alaric (whether it was him in that flashback or not).

Reactions: xapican

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Updated to v0.7

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Swordbearer with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Tio Yakarta
Jun 4, 2022
I'm genuinely enjoying the discussion here, and reading other peoples thoughts about not just the recent update, but comparing it thematically with what happened before it came out. At first, I couldn't really understand the criticisms as I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Then I went over the scenes again and thought about it for a little bit longer. I will say that this is shaping up to be a wonderful piece of art, in that anyone playing it can see something different in it. There's the humour and goofyness, with some serious to dark as well. We can predict what's to come in future updates, and certainly based off the current world building that's going on, it won't be all rainbows and sunshines. I like where it's at.

This is flawed, but I don't say that negatively. There's growth, evolution and improvement to be had and that's what I'm looking forward to

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
And i thought doormat MCs are the bottom of the barrel protagonist trope, i have not played this game in a long time although it is still on my watch list because i was waiting for that forced prostitute scene at the beginning of the game to be made optional and now all these posts about how the MC is turning into a total clown. This does not bode well, at all. Really hope that this does not become the new norm here.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This was interesting. Medieval fantasy is one of my favourite genres. Graphics looked good and many of the girls were beautiful. Growth story with harem of girls, what's more to ask. I sure hope it will be harem as I've been going after every girl like total manslut.

Only thing on graphics that I didn't liked, was the look of the sword. Such an unnecessary weight added into cross-guard with those "wings" on the both sides of the blade. No self-respecting weapon smith would have done such a sword. It also looked weird when in scabbard. If there has to be wings on the sword for some reason, the cross-guard could have been shaped like this.
sword.jpg

What comes to the story, it was mostly good. Just bit slow at some parts, like traveling from hometown to the city (starting trip without weapons, wtf?). Also getting into guild was bit weird. I was remembering my own first day in the army and compared to that, this entry into guild seemed totally unprofessional. I was expecting sergeants taking new trainee's under their control right away.

My favourite parts were visits into the dream dimension. So pretty place. Is the sword marriageable? Asking for a friend.

Edit: I forgot to mention couple typos I saw. Look for words phyiscal and realsitic.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Moonis ; We had already the sword issue, and CC also said something to it, astonishing how many HEMA fans are on this site (just today in another thread, about Kopesh and DAZ assets.
Guess around page 40 (if you have 20 post per page selected) Also with the scabard etc. etc.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The biggest issue I feel is that with MC, the jokester/buffoon angle just seems like such a U-turn compared to the characterization that was established for majority of the game's progress till now.

In all the story that's been revealed since start of the game till MC, Aren, Lyra's arrival at Stormgard (or whatever the Capital is called, I just forgot the name lol), the character dynamic had been the following:

Aren was the insane joker of the group, with MC and Lyra being the more serious/rational/much less joke making to balance things out.

However, as the MC and his friends got to the capital, the dynamic suddenly shifted; Aren's screentime (compared to previous updates) got a lot less, and MC suddenly started acting childish as if he was emulating Aren.

Personally, I'm not a fan of protagonists who are jokesters, but even putting that aside of the equation for a moment the tonal shift of MC in the past 2+ updates (basically since he arrived at Capital) just felt very......alien lol.

And even in this update, that entire Cat scene (from arguing with the Guild head to the kid) & MC joking with Princess's bodyguard I didn't find myself laughing, but just......rolling my eyes.

I dunno, perhaps I'm overthinking this, but if felt like the game was overcompensating for lack of Aren scenes since arriving at Stormsgard by thrusting upon the brunt of that character's humour aspect onto the MC.
And I'll say that; I just don't find it working - sentiment that I had for past 2 updates and still have.
Just seems to cause weird contradictions/inconsistencies to MC's characterization.

Additionally, I'm not really keen on the whole "zero dialogue/narration sex scene."
Reminds me too much of sex scenes in Talothral's games - narrative & characterizations for majority of his games I do like a lot (such as TRS1 & TRS2). But having said that, zero dialogues/narration in the sex scenes just makes them awkward experiences lol.
If it was me, I would have just done animation for a very small part of the sex scene, and the rest, just do with renders and narrations/dialogues.

But that's my personal preference and for others it may differ.
If Caramel Cowboy likes doing animations for the entire sex scene, it is what it is I suppose.

Other thoughts/wishes in which I think could make the game better:

- I would like there to be more pov of the vampires. Yes, they are the big bad but seeing how they thrive and how they plan their army and conquest I'd say will probably balance out the more lightheartedness arcs we're seeing in MC's side.

- Bring Nevaeha back into the fold.
Since her fight with the female criminal (where she got poisoned), Nevaeha has been entirely taking a backseat in terms of the main story, which given she's my favorite out of them all has been very disappointing for me.
Bringing her back and having her interact with MC (especially) and others would be great.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Swordbearer [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod / Gallery Unlocker

- 775mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes