Seeking Games with Lose States with concequences.

Noroimai

Oct 11, 2017
Okay, so. This one is a particular taste I've acquired after playing stuff for a while. In essence, I'm on the lookout for the Female Protagonist(Or Female Companions) games where once she is defeated or makes the wrong choice, she is put into a "loss state" where she is getting lewded. From that state, there's usually a choice to stay in that state for longer (and possibly face a much worse fate) or try to escape from that predicament. I absolutely adore when the lose state also has real concequence in form of a bad end/pregnancy/stat debuff.

Additional stuff that is loved: Transformations/Mind Control/Captivity/Pregnancy/2D Side Scrollers

From the games that I remember playing, the most obvious examples are:
Sinisistar - Where the main character has a bunch of "losing states". I.E. Farm captivity, jail captivity, village captivity, all of which can lead to bad ends.
Violated Heroine - Had a bunch of those. Minotaur Captivity in particular. I'd say that the Slime loss event also counts because you have a choice to return back for a proper bad end, but still on the fence whether to count that particular scene as one.
No Escape Game Edition - Has a bunch of losing states as well. From getting captured by bandits and trying to escape the servitude of the bosses. Very fun, albeit unfinished game with only two areas.
Eris Dysomnia - Has a loss state with Breast Expansion where the girl is recruited into a goon army! Super hot! The previous game has a futa loss state too.
BMO TV - Has a loss state for a bunch of girls where if you heck up with their relationship or their task, they will transform you until you get a game over.
Caliross - I count Farm stuff in the game as a loss state.
Happy Heart Hell/Panic - HHH0 had a bimbo loss state that I remember about. The HHP has an abdl loss state and that's about it that I could remember about it...
3072 A.D- Pretty much every boss has a loss state.

Games I forgot about but remember having loss states:
An old game from a japanese game maker. RPG maker title or something rpg maker adjacent. One particular loss state that I remember is when the girl and her companion lose while trying to break into bandit's compound, MC gets captured and used as a toy until she decides to escape. Prolonged captivity leads to lewder stats + pregnancy. But don't think it had any real bad ends.

Games I don't know whether to count, but I still like em enough to mention.

An old side scroller game from the creator of Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPGs, where the MC super heroine comes back to battle after being captured in a much weaker state than before? Not sure if counts but kiiinda fits the theme.
Night Of Revenge - As much as I love the game I don't remember if it actually had any "loss state" events in the game. The closest one was probably the underground farm/one of the two brutes that hangs Aradia on his member, but those events are UNINTERACTIVE and don't really lead to any bad ends sadly as you're always teleported back to the event trigger. Still thought was worth a mention.
Cursed Armor games - I think they had something along those lines? Not sure.
Karryn's Prison - Possibly? Haven't played enough of the game to remember, but I think you have to escape from the enemies if you're defeated?
Egg Assault - Character can get transformed into a robots and dolls and get perma bad ended for the run if you don't help them.

Honorable Mentions:
Odyssey of Gianna - lovely rpg maker game with lots of status effects. And one use of those status effects is that you can put your teammates in sort of a loss state? I.E turning them into a permanent Hieroglyph/Statue until you undo the transformation. Or putting them to work into a restaurant as a ditzy worker until you're satisfied with their earnings.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Crossing Knightmare Hymn To The Dirty Saints - This game would be right up your alley. The basic premise follows a female knight serving her princess on a number of missions. Falling to the boss inflicts different transformations on the knight and princess and the story will continue to the next mission keeping the transformations. Multiple play throughs would be necessary to see the different possible endings and reach the hidden extra ending. The only flaw is that it is still not translated, but I originally beat the game with a translation text hook.

Noroimai

Oct 11, 2017
Crossing Knightmare Hymn To The Dirty Saints - This game would be right up your alley. The basic premise follows a female knight serving her princess on a number of missions. Falling to the boss inflicts different transformations on the knight and princess and the story will continue to the next mission keeping the transformations. Multiple play throughs would be necessary to see the different possible endings and reach the hidden extra ending. The only flaw is that it is still not translated, but I originally beat the game with a translation text hook.
Thanks a ton! Will try it out too!

Interesting. Nice that people are also interested in this topic, albeit I'm looking for stuff that is not only restricted to slavery.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Games I forgot about but remember having loss states:
An old game from a japanese game maker. RPG maker title or something rpg maker adjacent. One particular loss state that I remember is when the girl and her companion lose while trying to break into bandit's compound, MC gets captured and used as a toy until she decides to escape. Prolonged captivity leads to lewder stats + pregnancy. But don't think it had any real bad ends.
Did someone find this game?