3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... It looks interesting. However - That "rape" tag is like a big red flag for me. I think I will wait with this one, until it's clear what is meant by that. If it's reverse rape I can live with that. If it's avoidable rape I can also live with that. But if the MC is raping his aunt or his aunt's daughter (or anyone else for that matter), then this title is not for me...

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
There's also some issues in the programming, like money getting reset to zero on quitting, and the cousin being named aunt for the second half of the TV scenes.

Aasasas@

Apr 26, 2022
Hey! How many hours do I have to play before the first sex scene? How was it with you?

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
I just played your game i liked it petty girls and a tease, but you have def got to get a proofreader, I am sorry but your English is not at such level to stop people moaning about it. all said and done, Well Done I wish you good luck with this I hope to see more

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think it may be obvious to those who played it, but the pacing is way too fast and the scenes are way too repetitive.
A little bit of a graphical upgrade is needed too. It's not 2015 anymore. Also, please do the distinction between male and female pronouns (he/she).

Reactions: boraxkarloff

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
yang buat orang indo nih , foreigner doesnt know about word kontol , and name Udin in the beggining of the game LOL

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
What is incest content in this game? aunt and nephew? .. if it's an aunt and nephew, I don't know if it's exactly incest..

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm... It looks interesting. However - That "rape" tag is like a big red flag for me. I think I will wait with this one, until it's clear what is meant by that. If it's reverse rape I can live with that. If it's avoidable rape I can also live with that. But if the MC is raping his aunt or his aunt's daughter (or anyone else for that matter), then this title is not for me...
The description of the game (once you have eliminated or assumed the errors such as not differentiating between him and her) isn't bad. The rape tag however isn't to my liking, if it isn't possible to avoid it, I guess I will be the one to avoid the game.

What is incest content in this game? aunt and nephew? .. if it's an aunt and nephew, I don't know if it's exactly incest..
I think they are his aunt and cousin. In Spain, he could legally marry either of them (I assume the cousin is of legal age).

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
View attachment 1776853

Overview:
After graduating from school, MC got a job call, but the place of work was close to his aunt's house... which meant that MC had to go out of town and settle in the city where he worked, MC was very lucky, his aunt wanted MC to stay with him while he worked here... beautiful aunty and have daughter beautiful and cute, An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do..??? make your choice!!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-21
Developer: Bakachan
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 1776846 View attachment 1776847 View attachment 1776848 View attachment 1776849 View attachment 1776850
Pusing cok engga bisa bahasa english.. Modal google translate jadi keluar dari skenario.. Huhuhuhuhu T_T..
For the next Back To Original Language...
Gue ga bisa bahasa inggrisssss T_T T_T

• Angry
Reactions: Jjjr010
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes