3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
After graduating from school, MC got a job call, but the place of work was close to his aunt's house... which meant that MC had to go out of town and settle in the city where he worked, MC was very lucky, his aunt wanted MC to stay with him while he worked here... beautiful aunty and have daughter beautiful and cute, An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do..??? make your choice!!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Bakachan
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Indonesian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

auliv4.jpg auroom3.jpg auroom7.jpg cocame4.jpg cosleep2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Overview:
After graduating from school, MC got a job call, but the place of work was close to his aunt's house... which meant that MC had to go out of town and settle in the city where he worked, MC was very lucky, his aunt wanted MC to stay with him while he worked here... beautiful aunty and have daughter beautiful and cute, An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do..??? make your choice!
:whistle:

Dev if you read this, change that description on patreon, they are not very friendly with incest :HideThePain:

Would it be nice to have some future tags and what is avoidable or skippable? (avoidable = prevent it from happening not avoid seeing it)

Edit: Need Sandbox Tag.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC is very lucky, his aunt wants MC to stay with him while he works here...
An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do...?
Nah! don't get ideas, 'her special plan to him' is: to do the dishes, mop the floor, and massage her feet.

rp.jpg :sneaky: I think it meant REVERSE RAPE, lol

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
" beautiful aunty and have daughter beautiful and cute , An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do..??? make your choice!!"

OK. I choose that the developer learns to express himself in proper English, including when to use capital letters and dots instead of commas sometimes.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
''After graduating from school, MC got a job call, but the place of work was close to his aunt's house... which meant that MC had to go out of town and settle in the city where he worked, MC was very lucky, his aunt wanted MC to stay with him while he worked here...''

With ''him''? and not with ''her''? I'm already afraid to play this game then. If MC aunt is ''him'' :ROFLMAO:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.5
First release.
No comments about version relize....
I'm not a professional in making anything in games, I'm just a beginner who wants to learn game making.. fail, try again, fail try again.. until I actually create a masterpiece.
Hmmm.... And i already see this renderes before.... Hmmm.... Just few min ago.... Hmmm.... Were is it been? :unsure:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
" beautiful aunty and have daughter beautiful and cute , An innocent man who lives alone with the angels, what will he do..??? make your choice!!"

OK. I choose that the developer learns to express himself in proper English, including when to use capital letters and dots instead of commas sometimes.
Not gonna lie, i paused the game mid-intro just to come in this thread and say pretty much the same. It's comprehensible but to see pretty minor but so damn many english mistakes strung together before we even start the story is kind of grating.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like the tags, I will wait and see how the game develops and give it a try in the future with more content.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes