3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
LOL, so much for the slow burn it looks like the MC will have sex with his aunt and cousin by episode 2 or 3!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a war out there. What are ya waiting for?
Something dropped on ya from above and beyond?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I hope the dev reads this since I wanna help him with the english translations, this game has promise but needs proof-reading, I'd be willing help out with it during my free time and send the "fixed" translation file here in this page, if my volunteered request is considered.

This is game needs work, especially in its poorly animated sex scenes which are unskippable btw, but still worth the time to download and play it, the dev is a beginner and we all have to start somewhere, this game deserves a chance for expanding and polishing its story

Reactions: jadih96207

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Gak Nahan... lol
btw dev... if you read this. I suggest you to delete the obvious tags that irritate patreon like incest and rape to avoid future trouble.
translate: ngomong-ngomong dev... Kalau mas bro dev-nya baca tulisanku ini. Ane saranin buat ngehapus tags yang bikin sensi si patreon misal "incest" sama "rape" biar terhindar dari masalah.
Biar patron sama mas bruhnya bisa aman, nyaman, sentosa tanpa khawatir kena review mas patreon ato kena ben.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
*insert meme* The number of people who don't know how version numbers work is too damn high!

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
HoneySelect has so many mods out that you can easily make it a different game.
People STILL use vanilla for games?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Ganahan v1.00 [Compressed]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leloil and Thy4nd

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
HoneySelect has so many mods out that you can easily make it a different game.
People STILL use vanilla for games?
you are right, actually i installed a lot of mods up to 100gb.. but i know the limit of my computer is very bad..
50% I just disable the mod it still looks lag, right??
there is a desire to upgrade the computer so that I can use 100% mod..
I think it's difficult and takes a long time..
I just enjoy creating, coding, and editing to pass the time...
at Karyakarsa they only download it.. but I want input..
i found this forum awesome.. lots of help, input.. which makes me really excited...
thank you very much....

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
Gak Nahan... lol
btw dev... if you read this. I suggest you to delete the obvious tags that irritate patreon like incest and rape to avoid future trouble.
translate: ngomong-ngomong dev... Kalau mas bro dev-nya baca tulisanku ini. Ane saranin buat ngehapus tags yang bikin sensi si patreon misal "incest" sama "rape" biar terhindar dari masalah.
Biar patron sama mas bruhnya bisa aman, nyaman, sentosa tanpa khawatir kena review mas patreon ato kena ben.
iya mas sudah.. saya masih awam dengan forum luar, saya biasanya di forum lokal.. saya sangat senang ada yang berbahasa indonesia.. itu sangat membantu sekali untuk saya yang kesulitan berbahasa enlish..
terima kasih

Reactions: arkhemis

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
I hope the dev reads this since I wanna help him with the english translations, this game has promise but needs proof-reading, I'd be willing help out with it during my free time and send the "fixed" translation file here in this page, if my volunteered request is considered.

This is game needs work, especially in its poorly animated sex scenes which are unskippable btw, but still worth the time to download and play it, the dev is a beginner and we all have to start somewhere, this game deserves a chance for expanding and polishing its story

you are right..
my english is very weak..
the only thing in my mind is editing..
I should understand and learn the language.. this is my biggest mistake.. sorry if my work is not satisfactory...
thanks for your advice, my friend

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
you are right..
my english is very weak..
the only thing in my mind is editing..
I should understand and learn the language.. this is my biggest mistake.. sorry if my work is not satisfactory...
thanks for your advice, my friend
Semangat broo ditunggu updatenya kalau bisa seminggu sekali wkwowk. Incest diperbanyak bang wkwkwk

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes