3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 26, 2021
A bit of advice to make your videos a tad better. when the Aunt is touching herself after you lick her at the end of the massage. notice how her right shoulder is twitching and acting stupid. if you turn off joint correction for that shoulder it will stop doing that. also if you are using the video export mod, you can get higher framerates than you think. what I do is save before rendering, then start the render. if it freezes, i leave studio and open the output folder. you should see the unfinished video file in there. if you wait a few minutes the video will still finish most of the time. if this happens you will need to delete the screencaps manually.

Reactions: BakachanX

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
iya mas sudah.. saya masih awam dengan forum luar, saya biasanya di forum lokal.. saya sangat senang ada yang berbahasa indonesia.. itu sangat membantu sekali untuk saya yang kesulitan berbahasa enlish..
terima kasih
Donmai... terus semangat aja. Sekali kali butuh asupan gim macem gini, dah capek dapet ntr terus... hahaha
btw... penasaran aja emang ada crowdfunding lokal yang ngebolehin naruh gim 18+ ya? :sneaky:

Sama sekedar saran aja... Kalau susah englisnya bisa pakai google translate tapi jangan langsung seabrek... per kalimat aja... Lebih enak kalau kita ngetik langsung di webnya pakai indonesian terus otomatis ditranslate... Biar mbah gugel kagak pusing n hasilnya lebih akurat grammarnya...

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
A bit of advice to make your videos a tad better. when the Aunt is touching herself after you lick her at the end of the massage. notice how her right shoulder is twitching and acting stupid. if you turn off joint correction for that shoulder it will stop doing that. also if you are using the video export mod, you can get higher framerates than you think. what I do is save before rendering, then start the render. if it freezes, i leave studio and open the output folder. you should see the unfinished video file in there. if you wait a few minutes the video will still finish most of the time. if this happens you will need to delete the screencaps manually.
Thank you for your help..
this is very helpful..
thank you very much

Reactions: Naughty Wizard

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
Donmai... terus semangat aja. Sekali kali butuh asupan gim macem gini, dah capek dapet ntr terus... hahaha
btw... penasaran aja emang ada crowdfunding lokal yang ngebolehin naruh gim 18+ ya? :sneaky:

Sama sekedar saran aja... Kalau susah englisnya bisa pakai google translate tapi jangan langsung seabrek... per kalimat aja... Lebih enak kalau kita ngetik langsung di webnya pakai indonesian terus otomatis ditranslate... Biar mbah gugel kagak pusing n hasilnya lebih akurat grammarnya...
ada bang mirip kaya patreon, namanya karyakarsa.. tapi developernya sedikit, lebih banyak penulis disana bang.. banyak disana cerita dewasa, cerita sex kok bang..
sekalimat ya bang.. siap bang next time pake google translate per kalimat..
makasih bang masukannya

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I see new games, see the sandbox tag and think Well maybe it won't be so bad this time.
But every time I click click click for a bit and realise after a while that I'm clicking without paying attention, since I know there will be a lot of clicking before I get to something interesting my brain just switches off.

I can't see the point of making a sandbox game, unless you have some interesting feature that uses it, and even then it shouldn't be the entire game.
Feels like people use sandbox as a way to extend the game play time, but I think that only means most people will never see the interesting parts of the game because they'll avoid it entirely or give up during the endless click grind.

arym75

Apr 25, 2020
Full save? Mine got messed up from buying moms dress too early and it causes perma rollback only so can't fix it and i only have autosaves

Reactions: Guyguyerson514

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Oh thanks you..
i will check it..
edit:
Are you buy clothes first before mom want it ??
I'm having a little trouble with inventory.items..
to drop it...
so i removed the heap/stack.. but it takes effect when mom event fires...
hmmm maybe i'll try changing it
if you follow the quest..
maybe it will go well
View attachment 1844406
I sadly bought the dress before while exploring city really early in the game, before mom wanted it
Can't remeber what save it was on LOL

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
ada bang mirip kaya patreon, namanya karyakarsa.. tapi developernya sedikit, lebih banyak penulis disana bang.. banyak disana cerita dewasa, cerita sex kok bang..
sekalimat ya bang.. siap bang next time pake google translate per kalimat..
makasih bang masukannya
Ane taunya itu buat saweran entubers hahaha... Tapi masih berat tampaknya di sono, kalo gak pandai iklanin diri gak bakal ada yang lirik. Kalo yang ++ nampaknya berat juga di sono, bukannya gak rame tapi takut n malu mau favoritin karya ++ :ROFLMAO:

Ya terus ganba ajalah buat dev e, pelajari ToS nya patreon biar kagak kena semprot soalnya sensitip sih di sono (misal kalo post pic yang rada-rada NSFW, dibuat mode pelanggan aja jangan publik)... Kalo bisa bikin juga di "subscribestar adult" ato "itch io"... kalo ada yang kepincut lumayan tuh buat alternatif crowdfunding selain bisa jadi backup kalo patreon ada apa-apa. (y)

• Love

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
you are right, actually i installed a lot of mods up to 100gb.. but i know the limit of my computer is very bad..
50% I just disable the mod it still looks lag, right??
there is a desire to upgrade the computer so that I can use 100% mod..
I think it's difficult and takes a long time..
I just enjoy creating, coding, and editing to pass the time...
at Karyakarsa they only download it.. but I want input..
i found this forum awesome.. lots of help, input.. which makes me really excited...
thank you very much....
I apologise for being harsh, dick move on my part.
Just tired of seeing many HoneySelect games of which half are made by people wanting easy money only to abandon the project early on.
Not saying you're the same, it's just formed a prejudice to the point I brush these games off.
I'm wondering what you could manage if you knocked the quality down, because honestly the low quality modded version still beats the "high quality" vanilla version.
If not, that's cool. You do you.
Best of luck.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I got a hint with Rose. "Go to Kampretz in Map!"
What does it mean? Where is it?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still a lot of Indonesian in bathroom scenes and the English is hard to understand. The animations are a little long and if they repeat it will get fatiguing.

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
I apologise for being harsh, dick move on my part.
Just tired of seeing many HoneySelect games of which half are made by people wanting easy money only to abandon the project early on.
Not saying you're the same, it's just formed a prejudice to the point I brush these games off.
I'm wondering what you could manage if you knocked the quality down, because honestly the low quality modded version still beats the "high quality" vanilla version.
If not, that's cool. You do you.
Best of luck.
Of course, my friend..
Honestly, I also want it to be better..animation vagina and pussy, animation lips.. of course it will make it more lively and real.. I have a very bad computer, honestly I'm annoyed..
yes of course, I don't put a price, it's free.. I didn't make changes to .rpy to .rpa,, so you can see and change it..
a little naughty, I just put a few donate on the website, just to buy snacks
no coercion..
give it or not, I will still process the game for the future..
and accompany me in the process of making and sitting in front of the computer for a long time..
thank you
your suggestions and feedback
I really appreciate it.

Reactions: FloppySausage
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes