2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Damn...that's a bit too much for me.

I could stomach doggy style down the 50 meter corridor of school. Maybe even up to 75 meter corridor of school. But "doggy style down the 100 meter corridor of school" is just too much for my sensitive eyes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ah... I stayed away from that other pin point game about bullied girl because it seemed too cruel even for me. This seems like the same deal.

I love females getting degraded and stuff, but like the translator, I want them to be mind broken/corrupted, rather than just continually being bullied and being sad :(

Apr 23, 2020
Hi translator guy here, right now in my Patreon I'm holding a poll to choose the next eroge to translate.
These are the options:
Don't worry, these are the usual corruption and good old NTR, I'm already tired of mindless violence too.

-Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni... ~Taiikukaikei Sex de Netorarete~

The girlfriend became the sexual relief manager of the baseball club... ~ Cucklording athletic sex ~

-Shinsou Seiki Elementia ~Kutsujoku no Sennou Saimin~

Holy Armored Princess Elementia ~Hypnotic Brainwashing of Disgrace~

-Mesuniku no Oshie ~Injoku no Jusei Seibo~

Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins ~

If any of them interest you feel free to subscribe to vote for it. Any support you can give is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hi translator guy here, right now in my Patreon I'm holding a poll to choose the next eroge to translate.
These are the options:
Don't worry, these are the usual corruption and good old NTR, I'm already tired of mindless violence too.

-Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni... ~Taiikukaikei Sex de Netorarete~

The girlfriend became the sexual relief manager of the baseball club... ~ Cucklording athletic sex ~

-Shinsou Seiki Elementia ~Kutsujoku no Sennou Saimin~

Holy Armored Princess Elementia ~Hypnotic Brainwashing of Disgrace~

-Mesuniku no Oshie ~Injoku no Jusei Seibo~

Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins ~

If any of them interest you feel free to subscribe to vote for it, all the support would be greatly appreciated.
Holy shit, thanks for your work. My vote goes to the baseball thing. It looks like it will follow a similar path as Dispicable Family, which is one of the absolute best NTR game translated so far. The hypnotic brainwashing seems cool too though.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
man, my lil bud doesnt like rape with fat old man and brutality(i have limit exception for a brutal game), even the translator is sick of it, i understand.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Holy shit, thanks for your work. My vote goes to the baseball thing. It looks like it will follow a similar path as Dispicable Family, which is one of the absolute best NTR game translated so far. The hypnotic brainwashing seems cool too though.
agreed

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
This is too much for me, if any of you can find it in yourselves to actually Wrangle your goose to this, I salute you, you are a shining example of degeneracy and

Mad props to the translator for going through it, even if he stopped at the end.

I personally look forward to the baseball manager girl NTR game, where she ends up loving it and happy endings abound. Except for the cuck probably, but who cares about him.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes