2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 23, 2020
Cannot get the game to run, even with Locale Emulator it just wont open, sucks because the game seems pretty fucked up. Any ideas on fixes? someone said something about "no unicode" but i have zero idea what that is lol
Try changing the locale of your pc directly, that's how I play these games. If that doesn't work then no idea really

Dec 18, 2020
I'm having problems with starting it up, there's an error that says ??????? and it says the game folder name with ??????.exe at the end instead of 輪姦媚薬中毒.exe, I have my computer set to Japanese Locale

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I'm having problems with starting it up, there's an error that says ??????? and it says the game folder name with ??????.exe at the end instead of 輪姦媚薬中毒.exe, I have my computer set to Japanese Locale
Find the "no unicode" language option in your Control Panel

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
I couldn't find "No Unicode" language in my control panel. And I have the same issue, when trying to run the executables (there are 2, I am not sure which one is the actual game), one throws an error with "?????"everywhere in the name, the other says that kirikiri.exe isn't placed correctly?

Please let me know if anyone knows how to make it work.

Apr 23, 2020
Hey, the poll for my next translation is about to end soon, so be sure to subscribe to support your favorite title and help me keep working on more translations.
Also, I have a surprise coming soon so stay in tune!

1615892156456.png

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Doesn't the translation get progressively worse as the story goes on. The last few lines are practically gibberish.
Seems like most of the game is just machine translation that someone cleaned up, last few lines are just that without the cleanup

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Seems like most of the game is just machine translation that someone cleaned up, last few lines are just that without the cleanup
The question would be will there be an update to the tl to at least clean it up?
And also the posted choice translations were for this game right? So shouldn't the original post get an update as well?

Oh i might've confused this tl with that one: https://f95zone.to/threads/work-sex-of-a-sober-maid-final-appetite-game.81511/
Sorry if i did. :D

RobBoss69

Jan 30, 2020
Game doesn't open and still gives error even after switching system locale to japanese, any advice?

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
for everyone which gets error on startup:
use a locale emulator.
works for me.

Reactions: Aereon1104

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Hi first of all thanks for translating and sharing this OP!

I need help with the downloaded Zip file. An error message appears and says "archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to click and extract the contents. Does anyone know what is going on?

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Hi first of all thanks for translating and sharing this OP!

I need help with the downloaded Zip file. An error message appears and says "archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to click and extract the contents. Does anyone know what is going on?
ehh maybe try and redownload, otherwise find a different download link

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes