2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 7, 2018
Meh, I'm down with all of this including the drug theme....but gangrape is so not my thing at all. I'm a posessive type of guy, any fucker that comes near my cocksleeve with a dick will have to deal with a 37y old 6'3 German build like a tank mofo. Come at me bruh.

Edit : That's also one of the things that seriously piss me off about games from "Liquid" They make AMAZING stuff, the art is one of the best in the industry and they go for dark corruption / mindbreak / slave themes too in most of their games....but...theres almost always gangrape involved sooner or later though. Which kills my boner instantly.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Meh, I'm down with all of this including the drug theme....but gangrape is so not my thing at all. I'm a posessive type of guy, any fucker that comes near my cocksleeve with a dick will have to deal with a 37y old 6'3 German build like a tank mofo. Come at me bruh.

Edit : That's also one of the things that seriously piss me off about games from "Liquid" They make AMAZING stuff, the art is one of the best in the industry and they go for dark corruption / mindbreak / slave themes too in most of their games....but...theres almost always gangrape involved sooner or later though. Which kills my boner instantly.
Im so slender, i dont have any hope to defend my girl hahaha

Apr 23, 2020
Even if I use the Locale emulator I can't seem to open the game anyone know what could be the problem?
Oh, true I totally forgot to say that you have to use locale emulator to play it, that said, it's weird that it doesn't work for you even while using it. I have the locale of my pc in jap so I don't really know if it's a problem with the emulator or what, but if you change the locale of your pc maybe it works.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Even if I use the Locale emulator I can't seem to open the game anyone know what could be the problem?
Check the "no unicode" language and set it to japanese, be sure to download the jp language first (windows 10 )

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
The art looks nice. Too bad it is not 100% translated,but 80% is still good

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
i wish there were the opposite type of this game, where you leave laughing and not crying

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
awww yisss finally this gets translatedddd been waiting for years never thought this day would come.
1614812813744.png

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Mind controlled Magical girl takes my vote haha. Ctrl Skipped the game before, it was arousing

Jul 3, 2017
There's a whole bunch of misplaced words, wonky grammar and spelling errors in the script, sadly. If you do the baseball game, maybe try get someone to help with proofreading. Thanks regardless.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes