VN Others Completed The Modest Handmaid’s Sex Work [Final] [appetite-game]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
In this VN, the story begins with the relationship between the "fiancée daughter" and the "great maid".
Please look forward to this work with special relationships and situations !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-4
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Original Title: 地味めな侍女さんのお仕事セックス~お嬢様に代わってお相手します~
Developer: appetite-game - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Official and Fan Translation)
Translator: Lewd Rider Ero -
Translation Thread: F95
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Uploader Notes:

Note: Start the game with a jpn app-locale emulator to avoid any problems. For Fullscreen select the option in setting as shown in last screenshot below

DOWNLOAD
Official Translation:
Win: - - - -

Fan Translation:
Win: - - -

VJ012524_img_smpa1.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa2.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa3.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa4.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa5.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa6.jpg VJ012524_img_smpa8.jpg setting.jpg

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ah, looks like the poetry is really strong. Seriously, even the first sentence of the summary is confused! "I will have premarital sex. I will be pure" seems like an error.
Right, WTF did we read?

After some mental gymnastics I can summarize that the MC is engaged to a conservative woman that will not have sex until they are married and instead she gives to her fiancé a maid to quench his sexual needs.

That kind of makes sense right?

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Ah, looks like the poetry is really strong. Seriously, even the first sentence of the summary is confused! "I will have premarital sex. I will be pure" seems like an error.
Yeah, the original translation said "I will not do premarital sex" which I changed to have but mistakenly also deleted the not. Thanks for pointing that out.
And I could not find an English description of the game anywhere and I don't understand a lick of Japanese, so forgive me for the machine translated description.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"I will not have premarital sex. I will be pure until the first night of my marriage."
"Instead of that, please masturbate with my maid's body."

jgame.jpg
I find it interesting... better jerking off at the maid, than practicing with the men's swimming club captain together, so the MC will know what to do when he finally gets married. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Depressingbro

Oct 27, 2019
Well despite looking like a shakespear copy
its a good game nonetheless and i thank the uploader for such gem
(y)

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry for the mistakes, I don't usually proofread my work (which is something that I'll fix on my next translations) and when I was working on that one I had some issues with my house.

Apr 23, 2020
Oh, wait you guys are talking about the summary or the game? I mean I didn't check it more than to be sure that it didn't have any bugs so I don't remember if it was that bad xd

drake210

Jun 22, 2017
Translation in game isn't as bad as the summary makes it sound. There's some small mistakes, but not too bad.

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Translation is completely fine.
Maids like this are delicious.

Oh, wait you guys are talking about the summary or the game? I mean I didn't check it more than to be sure that it didn't have any bugs so I don't remember if it was that bad xd
How did you manage to crack this games program software in order to translate and repack it?
Is there an easy tool or do you need a bit of programming knowledge, etc?

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
Can you describe more where does this error occur?
the error i get is just a bunch of gibberish text which doesn't allow me to perform any actions and it happens after a couple of text boxes but before any scenes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Okay, if a mod or upload wants to change the summary on the first post to something less poetic:

"I will not have premarital sex. I will remain pure and innocent until our wedding night.

Kotowa Yuuki is the daughter of a famous family.
I'm her fiancé, Yasuri Fujinomiya.

Since I got a fiancée, I was expecting a lot of sex ... but considering her family background, she's in a "look but don't touch" state.

"Of course, as you are my fiance, it's strictly forbidden for you to go out with other women."

As her words hit me like a hammer on the head, she also suggested this.

"I know that if you hold your desires back to much and let it build it, it could be painful. So in that case, please use the body of my maid, Azuma, for your masturbation needs."

As I stood there confused, I heard the maid, Sayuri Azuma, taking off her clothes from behind me as she says:

"....Please excuse me."

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
the error i get is just a bunch of gibberish text which doesn't allow me to perform any actions and it happens after a couple of text boxes but before any scenes
Is the menu bar in the application showing "???" or they show Japanese characters?

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Okay, if a mod or upload wants to change the summary on the first post to something less poetic:

"I will not have premarital sex. I will remain pure and innocent until our wedding night.

Kotowa Yuuki is the daughter of a famous family.
I'm her fiancé, Yasuri Fujinomiya.

Since I got a fiancée, I was expecting a lot of sex ... but considering her family background, she's in a "look but don't touch" state.

"Of course, as you are my fiance, it's strictly forbidden for you to go out with other women."

As her words hit me like a hammer on the head, she also suggested this.

"I know that if you hold your desires back to much and let it build it, it could be painful. So in that case, please use the body of my maid, Azuma, for your masturbation needs."

As I stood there confused, I heard the maid, Sayuri Azuma, taking off her clothes from behind me as she says:

"....Please excuse me."
Thanks I've added it in the OP.

Reactions: Sin-xix
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes