VN Others Completed The Modest Handmaid’s Sex Work [Final] [appetite-game]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
this is fuckin brililant btw. I have no good reasons to show and I'm entirely biased, this is better than most other stuff on this website

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to save? And how to enlarge the game window without going full screen? :unsure:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Lewd Rider once again coming with a translation for a game that I've been keeping an eye on for ages. Holy shit, you absolute legend.

Last edited:

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
I remember seeing the motion comic for this a while ago. Was hoping this at least had animations from that

minemaster

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm.. I use Locale Emulator Version 2.4.1.0, and it works flawlessly under my Windows 10. I just right-click on the .exe file and choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. No problems so far. My windows version has all the latest patches, so it's completely up-to-date. Are there any errors given when the game crashes?
Nevermind
I think it was something with non-english characters in folder name since i moved it into base disk folder and it worked.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
@Lewd Rider Ero

Hey, on second day after waking up, there is a scene where protagonist studies for 2 hours and then goes to his fiancé to ask her for help. Then this scene is repeated. after which it jumps to maid collecting leaves. Game implies that he was speaking to his fiancé in meantime, but it wasn't shown. Is it possible that you made copying mistake and pasted twice studying scene in place of dialogue with fiancé?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes