VN Others Completed The Modest Handmaid’s Sex Work [Final] [appetite-game]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 23, 2020
@Lewd Rider Ero

Hey, on second day after waking up, there is a scene where protagonist studies for 2 hours and then goes to his fiancé to ask her for help. Then this scene is repeated. after which it jumps to maid collecting leaves. Game implies that he was speaking to his fiancé in meantime, but it wasn't shown. Is it possible that you made copying mistake and pasted twice studying scene in place of dialogue with fiancé?
Wow, it was more than just repeating it, I deleted one of the chapters. Sry for that mistake, the names were kinda confusing and there were lots of them. I'm surprised that it didn't crash the game. Here is the fix. Just put it on the data folder and it's done. The part that was deleted was a chapter with a bit of character development for the fiance. Again sorry for this.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Lewd Rider Ero
I managed to translate choices images. Process to make it work is quite convoluted.
1. Unpack syscg.xp3 with GARbro using (25c- Sono Hako wa Shoujo no Himei o Morasanai-) encryption scheme - and convert images into png format
2. After editing, you need to use krkr Dev to convert all images back into TLG files ( ).
In tools folder there is krkrtpc.exe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use this settings and then drag and drop images onto this window.
3. Again use GARbro to pack all images into syscg.xp3 with same encryption scheme. For some reason they won't work from folder and need to be packed.

I included syscg.xp3 with both choices translated. Cheers and thanks for your translation!

Liasma

Feb 23, 2020
I get an error as soon as I reach the first erotic scene. Its just a bunch of random letters and symbols and I don't know what happened.

Edit: Nvm, I'm good. I just didn't read the OP .

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Oh a game where a girl helps you have sex with another girl? That's new to me guess I'll check it out.

Apr 23, 2020
Lewd Rider Ero
I managed to translate choices images. Process to make it work is quite convoluted.
1. Unpack syscg.xp3 with GARbro using (25c- Sono Hako wa Shoujo no Himei o Morasanai-) encryption scheme - and convert images into png format
2. After editing, you need to use krkr Dev to convert all images back into TLG files (Google Drive).

3. Again use GARbro to pack all images into syscg.xp3 with same encryption scheme. For some reason they won't work from folder and need to be packed.

I included syscg.xp3 with both choices translated. Cheers and thanks for your translation!
Well no wonder why I couldn't figure it out, I really suck with that kind of complicated stuff. Thanks for the info!

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
A bit too simple I thought they're be some ntr or some twist it really just fiancée telling you to fuck her maid instead of her cause she will only do it once they marry lol

• Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A bit too simple I thought they're be some ntr or some twist it really just fiancée telling you to fuck her maid instead of her cause she will only do it once they marry lol
Well, yes, that's exactly what the synopsis tells you.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Lewd Rider Ero
2. After editing, you need to use krkr Dev to convert all images back into TLG files (Google Drive).

Cool that someone wrote a guide for translating the options in appetite games. I've played lots of other tl'd appetite games and most of the time they don't do it

Also someone gotta update OP now that there are two patches for the TL :)

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Their scale and height looks so weird and inconsistent. You'd think the MC is some kind of a small kid but then next scene he looks a bit bigger (or normal) and then he is back to being small.

Then you look at the characters side by side, and notice that Yuuki is just one head shorter than Kochi but the MC appears to be two heads shorter in some scenes.

I guess it might be to show the maid is taller than the MC but they made the difference way too much.

• Haha

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Their scale and height looks so weird and inconsistent. You'd think the MC is some kind of a small kid but then next scene he looks a bit bigger (or normal) and then he is back to being small.

Then you look at the characters side by side, and notice that Yuuki is just one head shorter than Kochi but the MC appears to be two heads shorter in some scenes.

I guess it might be to show the maid is taller than the MC but they made the difference way too much.
To be fair, though that is a problem which is shared by most vns. It actually is pretty rare if one does get that right. :D

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Cool that someone wrote a guide for translating the options in appetite games. I've played lots of other tl'd appetite games and most of the time they don't do it

Also someone gotta update OP now that there are two patches for the TL :)
I would like to see an updated op and downloads as well. It is kind of tiresome to put all of this together without knowing anything about how this works.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So I guess this is cuckqeaning right? Seems like the Fiance is watching him while with the maid.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This game now has gotten an official translation. Which came . If anybody has gotten their hands on it, it would be nice if we could have that shared and linked in the op as well.

Reactions: Dark_Hentai_Knight
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes