VN Others Completed The Modest Handmaid’s Sex Work [Final] [appetite-game]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Wow, this is pretty high quality. And the best part is that it looks like the fiancée joins in for some scenes. Count me the fuck in!

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Saw the motion comic one which wasnt translated. Its easy to guess what kind of story it is if you've consumed enough hentai lol

Apr 23, 2020
Translation is completely fine.
Maids like this are delicious.

How did you manage to crack this games program software in order to translate and repack it?
Is there an easy tool or do you need a bit of programming knowledge, etc?
It's pretty easy, just use GARBro or Universal Unpacker (sometimes one works and sometimes the other) on the Data.XP3 file, then you put the stuff that you get in a folder named "data" (you need to create that folder) back in the main game folder and done, that's all you have to do. You can get the CGs doing the same thing on the event CG file. The only issue is that I don't know (yet) how to translate the choices, but I'm currently working on other of their games so I'll check that a bit more.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I cannot complain about the translation. It's very easy to understand. Everyone that has tried "butcher translated" VN's like Your Diary+, Endless Jade Sea, Cross†Channel and Tricolour Lovestory (to name only a few), will find this translation at the very acceptable end of the spectrum.
I like the VN so far. It was obvious that you have to run it in Japanese use the locale emulator, otherwise it's more difficult to figure out what the menu's at the top bar mean. Saving, Loading and Configuring is all I need, and that was easy to figure out.
So - A nice one this...

And Lewd Rider Ero - You are also working on other games of this publisher? That are a LOT of games! I have not counted them, but there are at least 20+. I hope you will pick titles that are in the same "vanilla" style as this one. I am not a lover of hard NTR, rape or torture stuff. Anyway - Thanks for your hard work. You really doing a good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

minemaster

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like locale emulator is outdated and doesn't work properly on current build of Windows 10.
I tried both AV on and off so it's not a factor. Game just crashes when you try to use it with LE.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Looks like locale emulator is outdated and doesn't work properly on current build of Windows 10.
I tried both AV on and off so it's not a factor. Game just crashes when you try to use it with LE.
Hmm.. I use Locale Emulator Version 2.4.1.0, and it works flawlessly under my Windows 10. I just right-click on the .exe file and choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. No problems so far. My windows version has all the latest patches, so it's completely up-to-date. Are there any errors given when the game crashes?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
is the protagonist a shota? I knwo there's no tag but the CG slightly suggest it

Apr 23, 2020
Well - I cannot complain about the translation. It's very easy to understand. Everyone that has tried "butcher translated" VN's like Your Diary+, Endless Jade Sea, Cross†Channel and Tricolour Lovestory (to name only a few), will find this translation at the very acceptable end of the spectrum.
I like the VN so far. It was obvious that you have to run it in Japanese use the locale emulator, otherwise it's more difficult to figure out what the menu's at the top bar mean. Saving, Loading and Configuring is all I need, and that was easy to figure out.
So - A nice one this...

And Lewd Rider Ero - You are also working on other games of this publisher? That are a LOT of games! I have not counted them, but there are at least 20+. I hope you will pick titles that are in the same "vanilla" style as this one. I am not a lover of hard NTR, rape or torture stuff. Anyway - Thanks for your hard work. You really doing a good job.
I'm currently working on other of their games, heavy tentacles stuff tho. I have lots of their games on my to-do list but I'm currently focusing on Pin-Point games (or at least trying to), so these translations are just random stuff that I release from time to time. That said, aside from some that are heavily focused on tentacles, most of their games that I'll translate are vanilla or at least have a vanilla ending.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes