Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Genre: Romance

Overview:
Gangs of Sky High is a choice driven action fantasy novel divided in three arcs, each of them will have more than one posible ending so, choose your words carefully.
It won't be easy, as there isn't anybody you can really trust and most people are not what they appear to be. Be advise, a lot of curve balls coming your way.

Sounds like sooner or later MC is the one who gets fucked or more specifically MC is probably the one not getting any action if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Genre: Romance

Overview:
Gangs of Sky High is a choice driven action fantasy novel divided in three arcs, each of them will have more than one posible ending so, choose your words carefully.
It won't be easy, as there isn't anybody you can really trust and most people are not what they appear to be. Be advise, a lot of curve balls coming your way.

Sounds like sooner or later MC is the one who gets fucked or more specifically MC is probably the one not getting any action if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:
Same thoughts, lol.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Thought this would be about some dude getting sent to a highschool college where all the other students have superpowers.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.02

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 208 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

TheNaughtyHatter

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2022
Hi guys!

Dropping by to let you know the first update of the game is already available on !

It has 600 new renders, 10 new animations, 16 new collectable cards and more!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys!

Dropping by to let you know the first update of the game is already available on !

It has 600 new renders, 10 new animations, 16 new collectable cards and more!
looks good but sound like unavoidable NTR or MC chasing bitches who is fucking others will be included...will give it try later to be sure...

The big fish eats the little fish, that's the way of the world. / You arrived to Paradis City after a devastating defeat, wishing to lay low and get a new and fresh start, but soon you will realize you can't run away from your enemies.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes