Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
looks good but sound like unavoidable NTR or MC chasing bitches who is fucking others will be included...will give it try later to be sure...

The big fish eats the little fish, that's the way of the world. / You arrived to Paradis City after a devastating defeat, wishing to lay low and get a new and fresh start, but soon you will realize you can't run away from your enemies.
yep, Dev is on top of it purposely vague with future tags and doesn't respond to further inquiries. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: kokos94

TheNaughtyHatter

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2022
There won't be any unavoidable netorare or anything else really, because everything is up to the player choice.

As future content goes I'll quote myself:

Apart from what you see, there will be cheating or netori I think it's called, a lot of married milfs. Some optional sharing/lesbians scene with the more morally ambiguous girls if you are into it.
And basic ones like vaginal sex, virgin, titfuck, oral sex, harem, group sex, footjob.
Nothing else planned for the moment, so no incest or femdom for example.

Any other more specific question I'm happy to answer if I'm around.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys!

Dropping by to let you know the first update of the game is already available on !

It has 600 new renders, 10 new animations, 16 new collectable cards and more!
There won't be any unavoidable netorare or anything else really, because everything is up to the player choice.

avoidable so there will be some....kay now u made me sure to wait for pirate version...

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No, there isn't any plan of making netorare scenes, avoidable or otherwise.

As I said there will be some optional sharing mainly of a lesbian nature, but no one is stealing your girls if people are worried about that.
ok so optionaly someone want cuck himself so not technicaly NTR....dont changing my point...looks good from start, but still rather wait what it will become and than pirate it.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

thanks for your answer, Its looking great. (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GangsOfSkyHigh-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No, there isn't any plan of making netorare scenes, avoidable or otherwise.

As I said there will be some optional sharing mainly of a lesbian nature, but no one is stealing your girls if people are worried about that.
I guess people are asking because you aren't clear about that. All you have to say is that another dude can fuck your girls, optional or not, it's the same thing.

The "mainly" indicates that, so yeah, some people get turned off about that. You should put that in the genre tag section. Or at least answer directly to the question people want answered. "Possible Avoidable MMF" or "Avoidable Sharing" Some people view that as "netorare" so that's why you should be clear about it and not just deny it.

Not a fan of that, but I guess I'll see what others say before I try.

One thing I WILL say is that it's good to see Devs like you communicating with the potential players :)

Reactions: brybry1311

TheNaughtyHatter

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2022
Is pregnancy/Impregnation planned at some point
You'll be able to impregnate several of the women, but there won't be any big timeskip so it won't show much.

As in the sharing question, there are some girls that personality wise I feel I have to give the player the option to go wild as in group sex scenes or something of the sort, and yes, including other guys, but I like making girl on girl content so sharing with another girl it's more likely to happen.

So it depends on the character, like Sally for example is very sex driven, so if you are at a party with her, you can feel like taking her to the bathroom. But other player might feel like starting an orgy because they feels that's what Sally would do and I want to give the player that option.

Most girls won't have those options because most girls are resonably normal but some crazy ones or some of the villains could have those options.

That's why I'm making every sex scene a choice for the player to make because that's what I like to have on a game. That's the game I want to make.

I want to have that freedom so I prefer to tell the player that it could happen, because it's the honest thing to do even if it ends up not happening because I never find a good spot for one of theses scenes.

I hope I was clear enough, I don't think I'll adress this subject again.
If you still have some doubts maybe it's best for you to wait until the game progress a little bit.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If you still have some doubts maybe it's best for you to wait until the game progress a little bit.
:unsure: good advice, cause as i dont share it will be better to wait till it have some good content, and as it will be wasted for sharing and other heresy, it is better to wait probably...

another thing we will at least see how much that avoidable scenes impact story, and if they r realy avoidable.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Good start overall.

Renders are top. Animations are good (I think I just saw one, with the yellow ranger in the shower), maybe they need some more different pictures to look even better.

The story is a bit... unusual. Feels a bit like a parody mix up from a high school series and a young heroes/villians series. Not a bad thing though.

The english is overall good, though I noticed some little fucked ups. Nothing too serious. And nothing like the engrish you get on this site more often than not.

The conversations are good too - considering the overall theme. Nothing felt THAT off (in this setting).

While the story per se is not REALLY my cup of tea, I still enjoyed the overall experience. And that says a lot!

I would rate Version 0.01 a solid 4/5 stars. And that one star missing is mostly that I am NOT THAT MUCH into the whole setting. Anyone who is into this stuff can easily give 5 stars here.

Keep up the good work dev. And everyone else give this a try! :)

Reactions: TheNaughtyHatter

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I came across this today and it looks dope. Just like others, I saw the title with the superpower tag and immediately thought of the Sky high movie. I'll check this out.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Good stuff. Interesting girls, some nice humour and plenty of lewd stuff. Surprising how this game is not more popular. (y)

TheNaughtyHatter

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2022
I came across this today and it looks dope. Just like others, I saw the title with the superpower tag and immediately thought of the Sky high movie. I'll check this out.
To be honest if I had known that movie existed I would have probably changed the title but too late now.

Good stuff. Interesting girls, some nice humour and plenty of lewd stuff. Surprising how this game is not more popular. (y)
Thanks! The game is still pretty new, so hopefully more people will get to know it!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes