3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I like it but it is far too short in my opinion. so many more things that could have been done to her.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
belmont are a famous vampire slayer family, but most of them either get mind control/kidnape rape cucked or get their family butchered in their sleep ... not sure about simon, i don't remember which one he is, but being a belmont don't make ntr avoidable, it only open the revenge and brutal revenge path open i think ^^
Simon died in second game, he was cursed in second game after defeating Dracula in first game, but canon ending after beating Dracula second time he died.

Belmont's didn't really get f'd over except Simon and first Belmont Victor had kill his fiance to make Vampire Killer aka the Whip

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Simon died in second game, he was cursed in second game after defeating Dracula in first game, but canon ending after beating Dracula second time he died.

Belmont's didn't really get f'd over except Simon and first Belmont Victor had kill his fiance to make Vampire Killer aka the Whip
i had the feeling it was close to a rule that any woman named belmont would end as a vampire's cum rag or diner :X
pretty sure some boss among all the game are women and named belmont, and half the final boss are belmont too ><
it may be just an idea i got because the scenario i played was realy good and left a memory more important than it actualy was, but that's what i think i remember at least, too lazy to look up a wiki or any thing ^^

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Good ending or Bad ending?

Bad ending meaning shes completely stolen away
Good or Bad ending, huh?

I would say it's Goad. Guess it could be considered Baod as well. Bood, maybe?
(though I think you would find it Bad)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
No pregnancy? Even after she fantasizes about getting knocked up by the animal form? Disappointing

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes