3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You see- you've got a vampire in your garage and he only has one thing on his mind- your wife.
why bunch of people post an image about "his wife" but there is no gay tag ?
:unsure:
Literally what.
I mean. WHAT IF. THE VAMP ACTUALLY WANTS TO CUCK...THE WIFE?! That's why the wife is on his mind all the time. Jonathan's ass should be on DEFCON 2, at least.
Yes; that is completely within the boundaries of reason. Indeed. If I do say so myself. Yup. Definitely.

All you nitpickers; shame on you!

Reactions: 5554432

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
before i sign up for this, since its kinetic can anyone tell me if the story ends happily or is it a bad cuck ending?

May 7, 2018
before i sign up for this, since its kinetic can anyone tell me if the story ends happily or is it a bad cuck ending?
He obviously gets cucked immediately and your "choice" is look at art and have Johnny be clueless or ignore the situation entirely. These games are all the same. It sounds like theres a focus on cuckery which is a shame, looks interesting in a wacky monster slut way.

Apr 9, 2021
---
Hi everyone, I'm hFIcwooKGrUnui1Tg1CZ... I know, I don't really know how to pronounce it either. I am a guy who is passionate about programming and coding, but still too inexperienced to be able to """show off my talent""".

Anyway, to celebrate the release on Steam of garage:VAMP ( ) I figured I would simplify life for those who wished to modify the game but for, undoubtedly very good reasons, do not want to venture into the endeavor.

In case then retroactively, I myself will see if packing real mods would be the way to go or if I will then simply make a collection of posts of those modification(s) that I have been able to do most "effectively"!
---
"""MOD""" EXPLANATION and REASONS:

Like any self-respecting upstart modder I always value the work of others a step above my own and that's exactly why without two of my favorite mods I don't play practically any Ren'py content anymore (1. https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925 & 2. ).

Just to give you a me-reference, here's another tiny little job on Deliverance. I think it's being humble saying that my kind of approach is improving a lot.. Sometimes common sense can be a bit**. Oh god... without a proper introduction I just can't get into the heart of a topic/conversation/matter, I'm SO FUCK*** sorry.

Anyway as I was saying... now I can't enjoy a Ren'py game anymore if I don't first: 1. Make the text box background disappear completely (we'll get to that in a second), 2. Reposition both the placement of dialogue relative to the textbox & the placement of the speaking character's name relative to the textbox depending on my taste and the graphics of the game I'm playing (really freaking sweet once you learn how to do it. JUST TO MENTION: It's not as simple as everyone thinks because if the developer decides to SCREW the code UP, you just have to gather and put the pieces back together as a good tailor would) AND 3. Toggle Quick Menu (with the restoration patch) even though it would not be possible because I HATE that it is always shown LIKE, for example, this way below (open the SPOILER to see) so I'm going to show you how you can enjoy the game fully with these little tricks! ↓
---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
STEPS:
1. After wisely finding other modders MODs who, in turn, made my life easier and applying their modifications (ONLY with dragging and dropping into the garageVAMP\game folder the .rpy extension files needed), the situation has largely improved already. No text box background & and now possibility to hide the quick menu with the press of a button (Q for the integrated, W for the customizable). In case you don't want to add additional MODs to make disappear THE BACKGROUND image you'll only need to search for (in the rpy files in the game folder [NOTE: If you didn't have them extracted in plain text, I do recommend to YOU extracting the rpa "archives" through this tool]): style window and ADD background NONE to the entries (spoiler B). Instead, to make the QUICK MENU vanish (spoiler A), you will need to COMMENT (meaning: Add an hashmark/hashtag at the beginning of each line) on entries related to the QUICK MENU without the fuction use adv_qm() (adv = Adventure, qm = quickmenu) containing adv_qm (duh!)
---
---
---
---
2. However, I wanted the dialogue text and the text of the speaking character's name to be definitely more centrally aligned (a "MUST" for some time now). So equipped with patience I did a thorough research with Everything ( ) to find exactly, in which files the constants to modify, were located AND thanks to the answers had in the Troubleshooting section of F95 (here, here and here), where even developers of HIGHER rank respond to clear doubts, I was able to save the exact nomenclatures of the lines I needed.

3a. In the gui.rpy file (down here ↓), with some degree of accuracy, I found the dialogue section and change some values. The MOST important ones to note are these (with the same EXACT values you see in the spoilers and screenshots) ↓
3b. Of course, it took several attempts at calculation to get the game in question to, geometrically, fit the area of the text box (remember that it is transparent) SOMEWHAT perfectly (shown belows ↓).BUT, but, but... Don't YOU worry...if you don't like the END RESULT you always and I mean always have the option to modify what I have applied for you by IDK (I don't know) changing the maximum width of dialogue text, in pixels (on the Ren'py Engine affects the wrapping and displaying of the various lines of text entered) or the text font file entirely ↓
4. We still have some further notifications and clarifications to include. By themselves these modifications would not allow for what is shown in the screenshots. Here (below) are the other values I went to customize!
5. In case I missed something, I will edit the post according to what was not included, take care!

EDIT: There was something I hadn't included now that I think back on it: a) How had I managed to get that thick outline to the dialogue text and to the speaker's name ""label"" & b) The grandness applied to both variables affecting the text (named [vary for each developer and Modus Operandi so yours may be different] gui.text_size & gui.name_text_size). Very brief explanation in the spoiler Screenshots down here ↓
TL;DR: Just download these files below and replace or add them (as needed) to your garageVAMP\game folder, enjoy! ↓

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes