aihikari

May 18, 2019
I want to do so many good deeds in this life I get to reincarnate in this game's world.

That's how much I love it~

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
Xtone hey dev-kun, what's the jtl variable used for? URM keeps showing it's getting checked but it seems to just be extra text that should just be shown by default...
We were considering a "Just The Lewds" mode that would've skipped less important background info and dialogues, but then realized that
a) it would've added more scripting (and decision-making) overhead for us than anticipated, and
b) let's be honest, this isn't exactly the kind of game that really needs even less backstory and dialogues ^^'

tl;dr: Most people probably wouldn't have used it anyway, so it was decided to drop the idea and invest that dev time elsewhere.
Just been too lazy to remove the code remnants so far.

Incest patch maybe? :sneaky:(y)
We're planning to add the ability to customize how you adress Grace and Mia and how they adress you (canonically just nicknames/pet names, but you get the idea).

I see group sex is planned, any plans for anal?
Yes. Don't expect lots of it, but it'll be there.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not a lot of content yet, but what's there is pretty good.

My only real complaint, is the complete lack of story or introduction to the world. The information in the blurb should be told to the player as part of the story and introduction to the world. We get no in game context for anything other than why we are where we are and who we're living with. Thankfully, with how little content there is at the moment, it'd be no real loss if people had to start the game again thanks to a reworked/added introduction

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
game won't even start
Which version (PC, Android, Mac)?
And which OS version are you on?

We haven't received any reports about starting problems with the Windows and Android versions so far, and judging by the download numbers this doesn't seem to be a general issue with the game, so if you're on PC or an Android device, we'd need more information to figure out what the problem could be.

Mac builds of Ren'Py games can be a bit tricky to get to run out of the box, since Apple only allows "signed" apps to run "just like that", but the work-arounds listed on at the bottom usually worked for our Mac players so far.

senpai ru

Dec 25, 2019
Which version (PC, Android, Mac)?
And which OS version are you on?

We haven't received any reports about starting problems with the Windows and Android versions so far, and judging by the download numbers this doesn't seem to be a general issue with the game, so if you're on PC or an Android device, we'd need more information to figure out what the problem could be.

Mac builds of Ren'Py games can be a bit tricky to get to run out of the box, since Apple only allows "signed" apps to run "just like that", but the work-arounds listed on at the bottom usually worked for our Mac players so far.
all good think its something wrong on my end certain games wont start and when i check on the files it says cant find it is name correct

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Not a lot of content yet, but what's there is pretty good.

My only real complaint, is the complete lack of story or introduction to the world. The information in the blurb should be told to the player as part of the story and introduction to the world. We get no in game context for anything other than why we are where we are and who we're living with. Thankfully, with how little content there is at the moment, it'd be no real loss if people had to start the game again thanks to a reworked/added introduction
Not to discredit your opinion in the slightest, but when we made this game we took more of a "lewd first, plot second" approach as more of a test, we want to probe audiences as to see how people react to a game where plot is there for people who want it, but isn't a "you gotta eat your veggies first if you want desert!" and force everyone to read (spam click) the plot be it that they are interested in it or not.

Not gonna lie, not only do I completely see where you are coming from, but I also agree that the very begining lacks a liiiiiitttle context as to why what's happening to the player is playing out how it is (we do have the underlying plot already in place, players just dont have all that info yet).

Also, and neither me nor OCN mean any mean with this, but we must always cater to the paying audience, we run plenty of polls on our patreon and at the end of the day they are the ones who decide how we shape the game, that being said i am of the idea that everyone's opinion is just as valuable as anyone else's, no matter what, and as I have already stated, I do agree with you on this one, but for now we want to actively take this more lewd approach, hope you understand my point of view!

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
all good think its something wrong on my end certain games wont start and when i check on the files it says cant find it is name correct
If you'd like to join our discord I could try to help, given what you just said i feel like you are a mobile player and i am not as well versed with that, but i do make it a point to help anyone who needs my help, so if you feel like it, join our discord and tag me, then we can have a back and fourth.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
We were considering a "Just The Lewds" mode that would've skipped less important background info and dialogues, but then realized that
a) it would've added more scripting (and decision-making) overhead for us than anticipated, and
b) let's be honest, this isn't exactly the kind of game that really needs even less backstory and dialogues ^^'

tl;dr: Most people probably wouldn't have used it anyway, so it was decided to drop the idea and invest that dev time elsewhere.
Just been too lazy to remove the code remnants so far.

We're planning to add the ability to customize how you adress Grace and Mia and how they adress you (canonically just nicknames/pet names, but you get the idea).

Yes. Don't expect lots of it, but it'll be there.
as long as you know its anal then even one scene would be great

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I feel like if this game is going to be focused on free-use then it really needs to go all in on it, no 'want to fuck?' 'ok, let's find a closet'. No, just give us the option to grab a LI and fuck her right there where she is. Truly 'any time, any place' free use.

Reactions: notBatman747

whocares0

Mar 20, 2022
I feel like if this game is going to be focused on free-use then it really needs to go all in on it, no 'want to fuck?' 'ok, let's find a closet'. No, just give us the option to grab a LI and fuck her right there where she is. Truly 'any time, any place' free use.
I dont agree, I wouldnt like the game then. I like that they keep it a bit "normal" with some secretness or that the sister is suprised etc. ALso the conversations are kinda good

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
There will be events (and sandbox options) like that - or are at least much closer to that - later on.

But going for "true" free use right off the bat without any prior established relationship could be interpreted as lack of consent, so we're playing it safe and make the girls give the protagonist an explicit "free use pass" first, before adding events and options that are more "true" free use.

But yes, admittedly Sarah's current office free use options are kinda too tame in that regard, that's something we'll adress.

I like that they keep it a bit "normal" with some secretness or that the sister is suprised etc. ALso the conversations are kinda good
There will be more of that too, no worries.
And the more blunt free use options will be, well, optional.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes