AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
90% of this thread are complaints about the game being too dark... Adjust your f*cking monitor settings ! If they were well adjusted you wouldn't have a problem. Or maybe you need glasses.

Reactions: Shuchetan

supimps

Mar 4, 2019
90% of this thread are complaints about the game being too dark... Adjust your f*cking monitor settings ! If they were well adjusted you wouldn't have a problem. Or maybe you need glasses.
Have you stopped to think that if the overwhelming majority of the players are complaining about the game being too dark then maybe the game IS too dark and the problem is not their monitor setup?

Reactions: beefy1977

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
P_S_Y_C_H_O that last dream sequence with Norma and Alex was so fucking good. Besides taking a romantic path with Grace, "helping" Alex with her sexuality is what I'm looking forward to the most in this game. Having a trans character that is not there for abuse and instead as a legit romantic partner is making me very happy.

Norma, Rose, and Princess Savage all take a back seat to those two girls for me, even though I absolutely LOVE Norma's model.

Edit: I should clarify re Alex: not there for abuse *by the MC*

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
109 pages..game is officially a hit!!!..i knew that :p pity 30 pages are complaints about the darkness...(i was guilty early on until i got a new PC and SAW!!) also Grace is a lil scamp..can see it in her grin..she'd have played all innocent shocked but secretly going all ahegao and moist in the nethers...dont think she'd have rimmed him though..although the dev is a boundry pusher ;)

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Have you stopped to think that if the overwhelming majority of the players are complaining about the game being too dark then maybe the game IS too dark and the problem is not their monitor setup?
I can see just fine so you tell me.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
109 pages..game is officially a hit!!!..i knew that :p pity 30 pages are complaints about the darkness...(i was guilty early on until i got a new PC and SAW!!) also Grace is a lil scamp..can see it in her grin..she'd have played all innocent shocked but secretly going all ahegao and moist in the nethers...dont think she'd have rimmed him though..although the dev is a boundry pusher ;)
Grace does remind me a lot about Amy from 6 times a day novel. Man was I bummed that it was abandoned.

Reactions: 83wulf

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..the thing you forget while posting the above is..the dev's name..the game's name and the very in your face implied style this game will take..this is gonna be a really fucked up game..the MC is probably a sociopath..the mom is probably one of them hardcore religious people who punish themselves with kinky AF sex crap..so her trans kid is punishment from the deity and she must accept it..and probably boink it later..LOL..Rose is showing that she'll be the first victim and die..HAHAAA...actually alot of the stuff looks properly influenced by some really creepy..kinky..wild..horror and mystery movies from the past...but yer critique is right on all counts...but its good the game is like this ..Hitchcock and Fellini would be proud :p

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
considering how creepy and dark the game is..it is also very funny..and the funniest scene in the whole game requires you to enable trans content..my save is unenabled..but i did a playthrough enabled..and glad i did because i spit my tea out when the final Alex scene in the update appeared...which also emphasizes my thought that Norma might be a religious fanatic-sexual deviant ..even if it is just a dream :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Was it Yorkshire gold you advised?
Funny thing, that scene was last 5 minutes decision. I had to upload smth and I didn't want to disappoint Alex fans.
One supporter mentioned ass plugs for Alex. So it just happened by itself.
yup..Taylor's of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold..so good..to be made to spit some out is a SIN!!!..and you shall be punished thusly!

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Romanceable trans characters so rare in these type of games. I wonder if dev will continue on Alex.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes