PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Was just thinking of this game, and thinking how much of a shame it was that the show ended, how and when it did.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I don't remember. With my crappy memory I can watch movie every year and it will be like the first time.
I love the movie, but I did also really like the show. Freddie Highmore played a great Norman imo. I just wish the show went on just a little bit more, to give the story more life (or death :) ).

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I love the movie, but I did also really like the show. Freddie Highmore played a great Norman imo. I just wish the show went on just a little bit more, to give the story more life (or death :) ).
Well, I got the book first. It was fantastic. Movie was already outdated, so... But the show was good. The third season they got very crazy tho, and lost that m/s affection. And yes, that guy Highmore played great. It looked like he was a freak IRL.

Reactions: Alteni

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Well, I got the book first. It was fantastic. Movie was already outdated, so... But the show was good. The third season they got very crazy tho, and lost that m/s affection. And yes, that guy Highmore played great. It looked like he was a freak IRL.
Yeah, I think he plays those extraordinary roles really well. Even in his new show, the good doctor.

I loved Vera Farmiga (Norma) too though, and I think it might have been her on-screen death that was the downfall of the show. Just my opinion.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I think he plays those extraordinary roles really well. Even in his new show, the good doctor.

I loved Vera Farmiga (Norma) too though, and I think it might have been her on-screen death that was the downfall of the show. Just my opinion.
I didn't like Vera before that show. But like her now. And now I remember, that I lost interest a little bit after Norma was killed.
Can't say anything about Highmore. I don't watch movies, so it was his only role for me.

Reactions: Alteni

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I didn't like Vera before that show. But like her now. And now I remember, that I lost interest a little bit after Norma was killed.
Can't say anything about Highmore. I don't watch movies, so it was his only role for me.
How could you not like that ass? :LOL:

1263_vera-farmiga-muestra-trasero-up-in-the-air.jpg

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I like asses. Maybe all of them, except Kardashian. But there's smth with her face, i dunno, maybe nose, maybe eyes.
Well, I like her more now, when she got older. hehe
Well, Kim Kardashian injects fat into her ass (seriously). I do like big asses, but I can't see anyone honestly liking those overinflated pockets of other peoples congealed festering fat.

Anyway :p

• Haha

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well, Kim Kardashian injects fat into her ass (seriously). I do like big asses, but I can't see anyone honestly liking those overinflated pockets of other peoples congealed festering fat.

Anyway :p
Jesus, disgusting. I can even imagine her picking a person, from which that fat will be sucked out.
She's rich, she can just sit in doctor's office, you know, drink tea, and watch a huge list with women, their Bio and photos.
-That one! I want that one. Bring her here...
And the next minute nurses are dragging poor woman by her hair. She's screaming...
Fuck, I need a drink.

Kholdstare

Nov 17, 2018
I just marathoned the game and I am leaning towards very positive. Love the character designs and the dialogue was believable to some extent. I was frustrated that the car part took so long and that nothing happened, but it made it all up once the ball got rolling.

One thing I did not like was the MC's mind from going 'oh we are a family' to 'I want to fuck my mother and sister and also my tranny brotherfather, they are so hot' in matter of a few lines. I tend to prefer build up a lot more. Happy family > Inner dialogue / Confusion > Corruption choice > and slowly pushing the boundaries to eventually bedding the others. Of course the creator decides what happens, and what I said was just personal preference.

One thing that might be a good thing to do once the game reaches a certain completion is perhaps make the car part a bit shorter and have the 'introduction' part span accross flashbacks, car and motel, just to keep momentum.

I do have a question regarding the feral child. What was that all about? I felt like something the creator decided upon but could't really figure out when and where to put it in. Again the build up of doing stuff with her went a bit to quick. From meeting her, and giving her a sandwich to pissing in front of her and doing stuff. Perhaps after meeting her a couple of times or something could give reason to the actions of the MC.

Lastly I hope to see more because I am liking it a lot. Perhaps you could at in future updates a sort of gallery? As for the taboos and fetishes in this. Would be cool if we can choose for all which one to see or not. And as we are talking about fetishes, I keep my fingers crossed if a pregnancy/pregnant scene will become part of this.

Keep up the good work and look forward to more of your work.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Why are the screens all so dark? I have to push my brightness WAY up to see anything - don't have to do that way any other games I run.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why are the screens all so dark? I have to push my brightness WAY up to see anything - don't have to do that way any other games I run.
it is one of life's unsolvable mysteries...the dev has had scientists the world over working on it for months..they are totally stumped...our only hope is a paradox shift in the universal dark energy waves...

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes