ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Interesting, remains to define "nice" and "rude" :sneaky:
methinks Rose is gonna be femdom ..she gonna own yer arse..lol...Grace is your sweet little waifu...Savage Princess is your sub...and "mom" is a total tsundere/yandere mix from hell :p

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can you please stop with the flame? You can keep it civil or use the ignore function. Thanks

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
methinks Rose is gonna be femdom ..she gonna own yer arse..lol...Grace is your sweet little waifu...Savage Princess is your sub...and "mom" is a total tsundere/yandere mix from hell :p
Nan, P_S_Y_C_H_O is better than that, use the usual tropes, okay, but to better deform and pervert. After all the game is supposed to be completely PSYCHO .

fbass

May 18, 2017
Did I say I hate them my only problem is calling a man a woman do you see anything hateful that I wrote and stop feeling offended for others
Maybe I like fucking a trans female and referring to them as a man? These people are now kink shaming. Bigots

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The Tsundere (ツンデレ) type is possibly one of the most popular or simply most used character types in anime and manga. This type refers to a character who treats the one they love poorly. Sometimes this is because they started out hating them and eventually loves them as the series goes on, and sometimes it’s because that’s the only way they know how to react.

The Yandere (ヤンデレ) type refers to a character who starts out nice and sweet but eventually becomes dark and obsessive over the one they love. They become stalkers and use violence on, and possibly even murder, any person who gets close to their love interest — even if they’re too shy to simply speak with that person they have a crush on.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
why its a dark theme everywhere, and also quality of renders are poor, I think too much compressed.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes