Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
the amount of "mom" can depend on your dirty panty fetish..not much..but a bit..i'd say Savage Princess then Grace then "mom" in that order are the most contentwise..waking content definitely Princess...dreams...Grace and "mom"...although apparently alot of Alex if you go the trans route...
"alot" is subjective as it is still early game.
Which is the really cute sister with short hair that is sitting in the middle of the back seat?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
v0.3b
-Fixed bug leading you to 0.3 even if started new game, completely skipping intro and arrival
-Images converted to Webp (less size)
Was this really necessary? Yeah, you reduced the file size a big deal but you also reduced the image quality. I mean this is only a 720p-game. WebP is a great image format but couldn't you have used less compression? Also: I hope you have not compressed the already compressed JPEGs. Never do that.
webp.png

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Was this really necessary? Yeah, you reduced the file size a big deal but you also reduced the image quality. I mean this is only a 720p-game. WebP is a great image format but couldn't you have used less compression? Also: I hope you have not compressed the already compressed JPEGs. Never do that.
Yeah I already regret that. First time usage. Will put back uncompressed in next version and won't do it again

Reactions: Alteni and Fzoner95

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm creating it in windowed mode, when I constantly refresh data to check changes every minute, and alt-tab to DAZ, Photoshop, Atom, Renpy. It's the same, and it doesn't make my game darker that way.

[...]

'Wow, it's so unique... I can't find this and that in any game... Good job! Good luck! Good bye!'

[...]

I'm balls deep in this shit already, spent too much time on custom stuff for it, so will do it even if support will drop below my personal limit, but you'll forget about this game between updates coming once per year, because I will be busy with some real jobs, and spend my time on this game accordingly.

[...]

About stuff that I changed due to feedback:
-I changed few lines of dialogue, that makes MC a sick weirdo. To make him more of a nice guy. I received a ton of PM and comments complaining about this shit. And no one mentioned that they liked to read MC's weird mind and be a dick to everyone without any reason. After thinking about it, I realized, that A - that text is really out of place, and B - it would be hotter to play as a nice guy, being seduced by horny girls, rather than being a dick to everyone.
-Niche fetishes. Did I remove any?
No. I made some of the scenes avoidable. Only those I could and, again, being asked to. I want it to be sick. But if it will be avoidable - other people won't be pushed to do/read/see things they get disgusted by.
Making it playable for bigger audience, and, therefore, making it possible to upload updates for you more often.
If there's smth I removed except "Patreon's no-no" raping, but didn't mention - let me know, we'll discuss it later.
Great game! Love the storyline and presentation. CG is fantastic. Save for a couple of typos and grammar MINOR mishaps, beautiful righting (pulling on severe, long-term memory failure btw, so spelling and grammar issues could be from other games or nonexistent).

Normally I am not a long intro sequence kinda guy but daaahm you set it up well. Did not mind the intro since it told details of what makes up the various characters AND how they get along with the MC, in fact, I loved it. The tired way they have the MC break through the fourth wall other developers have their player tell who everyone is and that is all. <sigh> A very simple-minded way of doing it.

As for the fetish niche market you are trying to reach, you have my blessing and support. One because the way you give people an out on the initial scene and if they take that out you turn off any future scenes involving that particular fetish. Me? My fetish scope is quite big making it easier to describe the fetishes I do not like which is minuscule compared with those I do, so continue. By the way, I have yet to turn off one of your "extreme" kinks and strongly doubt I will.

The CG is outstanding because you have gotten well beyond the "big boobs, big ass, and the gorgeous look of all the characters" trope and they have everyone ignore any sign of their age no matter their actual age. Your characters are all beautiful in their own way. You've lent the look of your typical average family with all the physical, emotional and mental issues written across their faces and bodies. High five on that.

I have not noticed any actual bugs in the game, if I have stumbled across and it was so small I did not notice, one because it was so minor, two I was not looking for any.

I know, no bad points or suggestions on improvements. I'm sorry. I'm a bad boi [sic].

Oh yeah, looove the trans! Continue to develop his storyline. One thing did stick in my mind, did he begin transition strictly for his love of the MC or because he was born in the wrong gender?

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
So, if you say No! That's too much for me regarding Alex, does it just write out all her content then?

Oh yeah, looove the trans! Continue to develop his storyline. One thing did stick in my mind, did he begin transition strictly for his love of the MC or because he was born in the wrong gender?
Just to let you know, it's considered more polite and appropriate to use the pronouns associated with a transgender individual's preferred gender instead of their birth gender.

Reactions: ontach

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Enjoying the game, though some of the kinks aren't for me(thankfully you can turn them off) :p. Please stay true to your own personal vision. Don't change too much of this game or it won't be original any more.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Great game! Love the storyline and presentation. CG is fantastic. Save for a couple of typos and grammar MINOR mishaps, beautiful righting (pulling on severe, long-term memory failure btw, so spelling and grammar issues could be from other games or nonexistent).

Normally I am not a long intro sequence kinda guy but daaahm you set it up well. Did not mind the intro since it told details of what makes up the various characters AND how they get along with the MC, in fact, I loved it. The tired way they have the MC break through the fourth wall other developers have their player tell who everyone is and that is all. <sigh> A very simple-minded way of doing it.

As for the fetish niche market you are trying to reach, you have my blessing and support. One because the way you give people an out on the initial scene and if they take that out you turn off any future scenes involving that particular fetish. Me? My fetish scope is quite big making it easier to describe the fetishes I do not like which is minuscule compared with those I do, so continue. By the way, I have yet to turn off one of your "extreme" kinks and strongly doubt I will.

The CG is outstanding because you have gotten well beyond the "big boobs, big ass, and the gorgeous look of all the characters" trope and they have everyone ignore any sign of their age no matter their actual age. Your characters are all beautiful in their own way. You've lent the look of your typical average family with all the physical, emotional and mental issues written across their faces and bodies. High five on that.

I have not noticed any actual bugs in the game, if I have stumbled across and it was so small I did not notice, one because it was so minor, two I was not looking for any.

I know, no bad points or suggestions on improvements. I'm sorry. I'm a bad boi [sic].

Wow, thank you. Yeah, I got sick from all those plastic dolls without story and development in other games. Also want it to be believable and realistic.
About your question - I'm doing ALL this shit on the fly. I have no script. Have just many scenes in my mind that I think could be hot, and turning the story in that direction. Will see, what direction will feel hotter, nicer, idk.

Reactions: Alteni

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah I already regret that. First time usage. Will put back uncompressed in next version and won't do it again
When you render, save the images uncompressed or at least lossless (they will be huge). When experimenting with various types of compression, use the uncompressed images as masters. It is not recommended that compressed images be further compressed.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

etoiledemoon

Feb 22, 2019
Hello , have download new release and I can't play it , always have an error code page , only me or its this relase that dosen't work because previous was working fine

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
About your question - I'm doing ALL this shit on the fly. I have no script. Have just many scenes in my mind that I think could be hot, and turning the story in that direction. Will see, what direction will feel hotter, nicer, idk.
Sounds great. I'm the same way in the development of my game (still pre-alpha). I Have a bunch of scenes worked up, sexual and not, it's the bridge between that is troublesome. LOL

And via medical testing and the inward feeling the trans feeling, even to young ages younger than preschool, and such, the trans IS the opposite gender than that they were assigned at birth.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes