MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
One of the best things about this VN is that it goes a bit beyond the vanilla. Some of it I like and some I don't, whatever, I'll play it for the originality and the adventure lol. It's very original but too much caving will make it just another VN
Yeah, I never understood that myself. A dev comes along with a fresh take/original idea, whatever, essentially something unique; get tons of people to love it, sponsor it and then they start changing it so satisfy the vocal minority (who, by the way started sponsoring the ORIGINAL VISION anyway). That alienates everyone who started sponsoring because of the originality - and like you said, the game devolves into a generic VN, satisfying no one anymore, the dev gets bored because they are no longer working on their "vision" and just twisting in the wind..., and the game dies.

I "can't stand" hair... can't stand all the "sniffing", all the "gross panty shit"... but by ODIN'S RAVEN, that shit is seriously starting to turn me on! All thanks to Psycho... hehe. It's digging out some seriously unrealized gems, hehe. Psycho, to be successful you need to stick to your vision man (woman? idk), build it and they WILL come... !(y):cool::love:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is already fixed..3b on his patreon...so..either ya hit it up there and pay him some bucks..or you patiently wait until it arrives here :p
remember..this is a pirate site..so no whining about potentially paying for a bugfix version..HAHAA!

fbass

May 18, 2017
Yeah, I never understood that myself. A dev comes along with a fresh take/original idea, whatever, essentially something unique; get tons of people to love it, sponsor it and then they start changing it so satisfy the vocal minority (who, by the way started sponsoring the ORIGINAL VISION anyway). That alienates everyone who started sponsoring because of the originality - and like you said, the game devolves into a generic VN, satisfying no one anymore, the dev gets bored because they are no longer working on their "vision" and just twisting in the wind..., and the game dies.

I "can't stand" hair... can't stand all the "sniffing", all the "gross panty shit"... but by ODIN'S RAVEN, that shit is seriously starting to turn me on! All thanks to Psycho... hehe. It's digging out some seriously unrealized gems, hehe. Psycho, to be successful you need to stick to your vision man (woman? idk), build it and they WILL come... !(y):cool::love:
Slow clap, I agree 100%! Please ,Dev, continue with the derangement! We need you're twisted story

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Are you serious? I can't even play the game without an error every new text line. Geez. :ROFLMAO:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
it is already fixed..3b on his patreon...so..either ya hit it up there and pay him some bucks..or you patiently wait until it arrives here :p
remember..this is a pirate site..so no whining about potentially paying for a bugfix version..HAHAA!
Its a pirate site so it means one either A was released public this busted on purpose public ally to get people to buy in or B any one (including the one who shared 3a with us) who does got access to the fixed can simply upload then share it to the OP and have it put up. You really got learn how pirate sites work mate. I have uploaded a few and shared them via PM with the OP on quite a few real question is if 3a wasn't public did the one who uploaded this realize 3b is here or not yet or did the OP in charge of it not get/read a pm with the upload link yet...

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
The conversation with the homeless girl is too long and boring.
just to let you know, that in literature storytelling and even in movies theres a thing called character development which in turn leads to plot development. its a way of establishing a characters motivation for being how they are and how they relate to other characters in the story!
so with that small literature lesson out of the way... im sure the character development in the story of the "homeless girl" will come into play later in the story.
P.S.(you can always just skip through the text)

Reactions: phreadom

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Princess isn't homeless, her home is in our hearts.

and soon to be in our beds. But only after a bath.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes