Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow, 100 pages already.
But half of them "meh, It's too dark...you have to calibrate your monitor...I don't want to calibrate mine" stuff.
Well when it is the only game where I for example have this issue, then it is a valid point. Usually no reason to make a game overly dark. Dont know if it saves time with renders or something. I get this is supposed to be a grimy dark setting, but still.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well when it is the only game where I for example have this issue, then it is a valid point. Usually no reason to make a game overly dark. Dont know if it saves time with renders or something. I get this is supposed to be a grimy dark setting, but still.
You got used to super bright lighting.
I find most lighting in other games too fake. Too many light surfaces like in photostudio. Losing shadows. Flat.
Also the setting based on eerie thriller.
And recently I tried android version, and it shows same as my monitor. So, it's not dark, because my monitor is fucked up.

Reactions: Alteni

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I luv all members of the family. Luv the look and feel of the trans too. Would not find shagging that lovely ass.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I would love to implement shaving. I can implement only trimming without foam due to DAZ restrictions, you know this shitty 3d software, with its limitations

Reactions: Alteni

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
just thought id comment..., lovin the story so far and wonderin where things will go! i like the new renders of Norma from the flashback/ dream sequence! is she really like that with the MC or was that dream just that... a dream? she seemed a bit rough for being his moth... legal guardian! (sorry i was playing with the patch)

adding the option to turn off the fetishes that the player didnt care for was a great idea! when i played the first two versions it just seemed a bit raw and made the MC out to be kinda... how do i put this nicely... disgusting! i get the feeling your trying to put across and the fact that the MC is a sheltered boy in his late teens... well sometimes we experiment with new things around that age! lets leave it at that!

anyway.. just wanted to say im lovin the story and i really like the way the renders are coming out in this newest version. theyre looking nice and polished and the facial textures look smoother and more polished! cant wait to see what happens next!

• Love
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes