genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Please don't tone down the main character too much. The name of the game and the default main character name definitely primes the player that the MC is going to be pretty weird. Also while I don't think a lot of the content here is really for me, I REALLY appreciate the nice model work and characterization/pacing. Make sure the story keeps author appeal, because that really does make a difference in the end.

The scene where he sniffed the mother's panties was super gross and a huge turn off. It was also my favorite scene because it gave (imo) the most insight into the main character's weird ass kinks.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
heck no..i dont wanna diddle family members..ewwwwww..sickkkkk...so much no to that :p i have a landlady/roommate fetish :D
Lmao I get it, it's not for everyone, but I think I'm gonna give it a try :unsure:
I love bates motel, and apparently this game also has a fucked up strange story, so I'm going all out with the crazy stuff!

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else weird just how long the MC's monologues are I like the story so far I'm just put off a bit by how long and detailed his thoughts are but we don't see what the other characters are thinking most of the time.

Reactions: Ara-sH

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Another great game with a transgirl but with a very fucked up MC.

It's pretty twisted that his brother became a girl for him but so hot in a fucked up way.

Keep that filthy stuff going with panties, piss, and hair because I wanna see how far our MC's kinks go.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the motel handjob scene is still the last scene? or bug fix made scenes progress after that? I dont remember if i played 0.2 so not sure if it was the end of 0.2 or 0.3 :eek:
added picture if that is last from 0.3 or 0.2? or this bug fix will be able to progress further?
anyone got an answer for this question ? gateshiotem.jpg

Aug 26, 2018
anyone else wonder why Alex's Dong, is as big as MC's? Or am i seeing things?
ALso, is alex gonna be the cute and girly trap/shemale or which path is she going?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
ALso, is alex gonna be the cute and girly trap/shemale or which path is she going?
Cute and girly. Why do you wonder about her dong size? I mean did you expect smth else? Tiny?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I have no control over leaked builds. I had no idea, that bugged 0.3a was uploaded here, putting game to front page. I can't upload public builds, because Patreon stuff asked to remove NSFW links behind the paywall, so little girls and boys won't be able to download it. So, wait for 0.3b (But I still don't know is it bugged or not, because I got no feedback on that one.)

I'm creating it in windowed mode, when I constantly refresh data to check changes every minute, and alt-tab to DAZ, Photoshop, Atom, Renpy. It's the same, and it doesn't make my game darker that way.

It's your fight, guys, not mine.
Do you know the feeling when you receive several negative comments in a row, and they get likes, and others keep silent?
It makes me feel that I'm doing smth really wrong. If you like smth others don't - it's up to you to defend and support it, not me.
I see a lot of people telling 'Wow, it's so unique... I can't find this and that in any game... Good job! Good luck! Good bye!'

I'm balls deep in this shit already, spent too much time on custom stuff for it, so will do it even if support will drop below my personal limit, but you'll forget about this game between updates coming once per year, because I will be busy with some real jobs, and spend my time on this game accordingly.

About stuff that I changed due to feedback:
-I changed few lines of dialogue, that makes MC a sick weirdo. To make him more of a nice guy. I received a ton of PM and comments complaining about this shit. And no one mentioned that they liked to read MC's weird mind and be a dick to everyone without any reason. After thinking about it, I realized, that A - that text is really out of place, and B - it would be hotter to play as a nice guy, being seduced by horny girls, rather than being a dick to everyone.
-Niche fetishes. Did I remove any?
No. I made some of the scenes avoidable. Only those I could and, again, being asked to. I want it to be sick. But if it will be avoidable - other people won't be pushed to do/read/see things they get disgusted by.
Making it playable for bigger audience, and, therefore, making it possible to upload updates for you more often.
If there's smth I removed except "Patreon's no-no" raping, but didn't mention - let me know, we'll discuss it later.
Don't take that post as directed at you Psycho, I was merely pontificating and adding my 2 to the point brought up fbass.

I actually ended up pointing out how awesome your game was for doing the exact opposite. (y)

In any case, keep it up!

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Don't take that post as directed at you Psycho, I was merely pontificating and adding my 2 to the point brought up fbass.

I actually ended up pointing out how awesome your game was for doing the exact opposite. (y)

In any case, keep it up!
It was just very quick response to overwhelming complaints after short night, before running to work. I didn't have time to read all of it carefully.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope, only you. That was kinda expected (at least for me) after that "double masturbation" scene at the car.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes