• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alig555

May 22, 2019
If I understood correctly and I hope I did, you'll be able to choose if you shave or keep princess unshaved..love her bush, hope we get to choose, otherwise it would be non coherent with my gaming, since I will make them all hairy:devilish:

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Yeah, princess is a savage, and never shaved so it just make sense that she keep up not knowing anything about shaving, so fingers crossed

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Cutie pie trying to decypher MC's jibberish
View attachment 370942
Ohhh!! The eyes of Aphrodite for sure. Man she sure is the princess!! She just doesn't require to know the language!! Her eyes speak a million words. One could just just drool looking into them. She's certainly a gorgeous doll. Awesome job P_S_Y_C_H_O .

Sorry I am toungue tied to non-lewdness looking at those eyes. You can sincerely fall head over heels for those eyes.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
peeps voted for small dick. MC is driving sad Alex to the hospital to shorten it.
View attachment 372474
^joke (but not about dick size)
Greatest characters I've ever seen in a VN novel, they don't look like plastic models as most do in these games, sexy as fuck while actually looking realistic... what a great fucking job all around, sir.

Are we going to meet some hot nurse or receptionist maybe? :p

• Love
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
If I understood correctly
Yes, correct
would love to play the latest update on my mac one day
I think I know how to do it. Will try to build for mac. Previously I thought I need a mac to build that version, but seems like it was a lie.
Thoughts on chastity cages?
Positive
nurse or receptionist
I want nurse later
devs crash and burn
All I have burnt is my laptop's GPU. Trying to figure out what to do next

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Do we have the option to not shorten her ?
If there's a game similar to this one, giving you options of different dick sizes - I would like to check it.
I think, it would be a pain to render sex scenes for different dicks. Because even position of the body during intercourse depends on dick's length. I may be wrong...
For now the poll is still open.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes