Jul 12, 2017
Sigh, im not really THAT good with computers guys. Look at 0.5

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
nice try with some malware added -_-

That is a textbook case of a false positive :FacePalm:
70 malware detection engines, including all top of the line AV's are telling you that it's clean, only Comodo detects unknown "malware".
This is how a false positive looks like. Were it actual malware, you'd see a lot more red on that page.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentWhackjob

kaipi113

May 11, 2017
Sigh, im not really THAT good with computers guys. Look at 0.5
Yea idk what's the other problem are, Avast Eset Kaspersky mark it as clean and some one random ass antivirus mark it as "malware" welp 100% had a bitcoin miner inside it Pepega. files is clean

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Occasional false positives are a plaque of Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity and other indie game engine based games. There's really nothing new about it.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Yep I can get there...Strange
Why the fuck you waste your money to some absolutely useless antivirus ? It doesn't protect you any better than windows defender. It just make your pc run slower. And if you download something, virustotal is way to go.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Im just cousies .. thats all >.> u dont have to YELL on me >.>
No one yelled at you, it's all fine. Virustotal is the place to go, you just have to be able to interpret the results:

VirusTotal can be useful in detecting malicious content and also in identifying false positives -- normal and harmless items detected as malicious by one or more scanners.

Reactions: neozpl

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Updates are so small sized :( stil no animations added :(
Expecting some good Sex etc Pervy actions from MC :cool:(y)

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Ok. I was a couple of pages shy of the "under-construction" sign in last save. Loaded v0.55. A couple of pages later, under-construction sign. :unsure:

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Hmm Updates are so small sized :( stil no animations added :(
Expecting some good Sex etc Pervy actions from MC :cool:(y)
Yeah, lack of decent animations kills it for me. Story and buildup is not good enough to trigger me without the animations. All i got was 1/3 erected limpdick:sleep:

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes