Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi i want to knw what kind of NTR will be in future , btw i hate Ntr only if the MC got MILF of others ...i hope its not that kind of females MC been fked by others men charc. i will be very . so pls tell me its every important that i knw so i can support this game or not . I LOVE UR GAME REALLY ITS MY KIND OF GAME THAT I BECOME CRAZY ABOUT IT but when u said NTR ..I SAID WHAAAT ....LIKE some one shooted ME in my head .

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Are you on meth or smth?
Me?

HEHEHE, was that @ me? If so i'm just high on life and hopin the clouds hang in there...

My drugs of choice are Diet Dr.Pepper, nicotine( I vape), and any stout(prefer chocolate) with more than 250 calories in it......

As far as meth or smth, well the only thing along those lines I even enjoyed were magic mushrooms, but that was 20 years ago.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Me?

HEHEHE, was that @ me? If so i'm just high on life and hopin the clouds hang in there...

My drugs of choice are Diet Dr.Pepper, nicotine( I vape), and any stout(prefer chocolate) with more than 250 calories in it......

As far as meth or smth, well the only thing along those lines I even enjoyed were magic mushrooms, but that was 20 years ago.
Because you left three messages while playing the game. I've seen one guy doing the same and he was high on meth.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well maybe we WANT to know.
Unless...you don't know...
I will make it visible and invisible. Sometimes you may be able to know that someone is cheating. Sometimes you may be able to watch them. Is it what you wanted to know? Because I don't know "the types" of Netorare. I will discuss it with supporters when the time will come.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Because you left three messages while playing the game. I've seen one guy doing the same and he was high on meth.
No, as I had stated, I was about a 6 pack deep, so yeah I was feeling good- er hold on i'm about another 6 in the hole atm, this might get silly if I keep thinkin bout it, drugs don't work the same on me as most. The doc's have tried prescribing stuff for me that some folks like to do all kind of silly shit with but they have no effect on me. Give me a beer and a sammich and its does me better than oxycodone or Vicodin ever has.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
No, as I had stated, I was about a 6 pack deep, so yeah I was feeling good- er hold on i'm about another 6 in the hole atm, this might get silly if I keep thinkin bout it, drugs don't work the same on me as most. The doc's have tried prescribing stuff for me that some folks like to do all kind of silly shit with but they have no effect on me. Give me a beer and a sammich and its does me better than oxycodone or Vicodin ever has.
Oh I do like the game so far.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Is it NTR when a girl is not yours yet but you want her to be yours?
Is "type a" a continuation of "type b" or she wants it from the beginning because MC is not too good?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
That's why I described every movement, smell and feeling.
I really like that aspect btw. Especially when it comes to more intimate sexual scenes, describing non visible things, like the smell, adds a lot to my own immersion in a scene. Most developers unfortunately don't do that at all.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I really like that aspect btw. Especially when it comes to more intimate sexual scenes, describing non visible things, like the smell, adds a lot to my own immersion in a scene. Most developers unfortunately don't do that at all.
And I like to describe it. Unfortunately, I'm not native English speaker and sometimes I feel stuck trying to find a proper English word.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
And I like to describe it. Unfortunately, I'm not native English speaker and sometimes I feel stuck trying to find a proper English word.
Your English is better than in a lot of other non native English speakers games. I am not a native speaker either though, so maybe therefore I just don't notice that many mistakes.;) Anyway I am sure you can find some people volunteering to do some proofreading, if you need that.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes