P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Your English is better than in a lot of other non native English speakers games. I am not a native speaker either though, so maybe therefore I just don't notice that many mistakes.;) Anyway I am sure you can find some people volunteering to do some proofreading, if you need that.
Thanks. Already done, actually. Now it is being translated into French and German.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
explains it better than I ever could.
Thanks, created a bookmark for future reference.
I was going to add a situation where a girl doesn't cheat (because MC is not dating her), but about to start a relationship or just fuck with someone else. MC loves her and that's why he is jealous. He can stop it even before it starts, avoiding NTR at all, or let them fuck later and peep on them. Maybe even live together (Big Brother) for a while. Describing MC's feelings while he watches them love each other. Before starting a relationship with that girl.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok so NTR avoidable? Than its no problem. Ah, and what about futa, who fuck who? MC fuck dickgirl or reverse? Its very important! As well as femdom, is it avoidable? Or is there be male domination? You know, i really dont want to play a game, where MC gets cuckholded, fuck in the ass by a dickgirl or by dildo by his own mom. Crazy hentai is nice, but more in a male domineering way.
And futa is a girl in the first place, right? Not a trans that "always felt himself a woman", that would be a shit as well.
Im curious, cause i looked throught CG, and pics are quite nice. Especially piss scene. So please author, do not fuck it up, its almost impossible now to find vanilla\male domination hentai. Fucking NTR is everywhere. I'm not joking, you can open exhentai and look it by yourself.
Those fucking japanese started to make incest NTR hentai. Who in the fucking world makes NTR in incest? The whole thing is about MC fucking his mom, without sharing her with no one. This is the main idea of oedipus complex and incest in general. For fucks sake, how possibly the can not understand it?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
@ WINTEX i guess you didn't actually play the intro, because Alex is trans, not futa.

And for the record, KinkyPinky, I'm totally cool with Rose/Mom domming the MC (Rose feels more likely) and I'll totally be trying to do everything with Alex. I hope you show everything, even the not completely straight stuff. Just so you have two different views on this. :)

Apr 24, 2018
This seems like one of those games that's going to end up getting me into a whole bunch of kinks that I had otherwise previously ignored or assumed that I wouldn't find anything hot about them. Like before I read this I'm sure I would have told you I didn't want a VN with a trans guy but 15 mins into starting Gates Motel here I am jerking her off through her shorts while she sleeps. What is wrong with me lol.

Also, I'm with @Faptime, I'm super down for some Fem-Dom Stuff with Rose/Mom. With Rose though I hope it starts out like that but then she ends up getting addicted to the D and the power dynamic switches. But, just to be clear, I'm just throwing stuff out there. Not trying to tell you what to do in your game or anything. I have complete faith that however you decide to do it is going to be super fucking hot. (y)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This seems like one of those games that's going to end up getting me into a whole bunch of kinks that I had otherwise previously ignored or assumed that I wouldn't find anything hot about them. Like before I read this I'm sure I would have told you I didn't want a VN with a trans guy but 15 mins into starting Gates Motel here I am jerking her off through her shorts while she sleeps. What is wrong with me lol.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Also, I'm with @Faptime, I'm super down for some Fem-Dom Stuff with Rose/Mom. With Rose though I hope it starts out like that but then she ends up getting addicted to the D and the power dynamic switches. But, just to be clear, I'm just throwing stuff out there. Not trying to tell you what to do in your game or anything. I have complete faith that however you decide to do it is going to be super fucking hot. (y)
Personally I enjoy femdom and it would be weird for me, if the MC would actually hate big "sis" for dominating him and actually would like to get revenge... Not saying it shouldn't be in the game though and I think Kinkypinkie already said, that this will happen. Well I just hope it won't be a forced route then. Meaning that there will be at least two routes and the player decides, if he wants to be submissive or dominant.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Personally I enjoy femdom and it would be weird for me, if the MC would actually hate big "sis" for dominating him and actually would like to get revenge... Not saying it shouldn't be in the game though and I think Kinkypinkie already said, that this will happen. Well I just hope it won't be a forced route then. Meaning that there will be at least two routes and the player decides, if he wants to be submissive or dominant.
u right two route will be great more option more oportonity for the developer to show his game more people will be about this game.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The mega link for the incest patch is broken but the mediafire still works, just saying in case nobody noticed. >.>

Reactions: fun_bot

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
How is the progress going? I'm so excited about this game that i couldn't wait for any update :D
I have a pack of new, surprisingly fast renders. Almost all I need. Going to start creating code for it soon, rendering smth that I miss meanwhile.
Hairy pussy. Hairy pissing. Male/Female exhibitionism. Some other stuff, that I don't even know what it's called. New character.
Check discord for some WIP

Apr 24, 2018
I have a pack of new, surprisingly fast renders. Almost all I need. Going to start creating code for it soon, rendering smth that I miss meanwhile.
Hairy pussy. Hairy pissing. Male/Female exhibitionism. Some other stuff, that I don't even know what it's called. New character.
Check discord for some WIP
You're doing God's work(y)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i am looking for the next update a new fresh taste , so people will know how awesome this game .

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes